Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Aww Fraggles Jacob is adorable! :cloud9: How's his big brother taken to him?
Thanks BlessedMomma, it's amazing what a course of antibiotics can do :thumbup:

Fraggles he is absolutely gorgeous. aww i could just eat him all up! :cloud9:

Thanks everyone, :cloud9:

I find most types of nappies leaks on newborns reuseables and disposables. Im off to get some micro nappies tomorrow as even though Jacob is a good weight he's so skinny size 1 are way too big for his shape.

I ordered our pram last night, a first wheels city twin.It does everything I want it to do so fingers crossed I like it as much when I'm using it :haha:
https://s7v1.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/230546150?$product$

I really like it, but Id never fit anywhere round where I live, its all small streets and doorways, I can barely fit my pushchair through lol! It is perfect though if you dont have that prob :thumbup:

looks great vicki! i love it!!! i have a double too and am already using it for my boys. makes things much easier when i go somewhere that doesnt have double carts. cant wait for it to be warm and take them on walks and to the zoo.

i have great memories of my girls with their double :cloud9: they had a side by side like yours, i loved it. my boys are the other kind with one in front of the other. did not have any problems with either

Hello ladies and sorry for being away for so long. I'll update the front page tonight.

Hi to all the newcomers and congrats Fraggles! He is a cutie!

Vickie, I'm glad to hear she's doing better and that must have been quite a worrysome time for you! :hugs:

Christian loves his new room (especially banging on his new table and chairs). I still have to measure the curtains though and hem them accordingly. Right now, we're using the curtains he used to have from the nursery. They work in a pinch but the colours aren't quite complimentary.

The pain I'm feeling in my hips and back are still the same and I'll be glad to finish work at the end of this month. The doc just says to grin and bear it still so that's what I'm doing.

Little guy is doing better though in regards to the daycare situation and hasn't tried to take any other child's toy in the past several days :dance: so I'm rather pleased about that.

A question for you ladies. Do you still have monitors in your child's bedroom or did you turn them off a while ago? The only reason why I ask is because we picked up this duo monitor thing that we're going to try out for both him and the little lady once she arrives.

Hello ladies! I had my 20 week scan today, everything is fine and we found out we're on team :pink: and are over the moon about it! xx

I don't have a monitor in my son's room (younger child) but I do in my daughter's. She has trouble getting enough oxygen while she's sleeping, so we still use the Angelcare monitor for her.

Ely75 sorry you're still in pain with your back and your hips :( Glad Christian likes his new room:)
Claire I'm made up for you, do you have any names in mind?
Blessed momma your profile pic is lovely!
Aww Fraggles :flower: How's your eldest taken to his little brother? Are you recovering OK?
I ordered our cot the other night, it was a bargain at £30 down from £100 in M&S :thumbup: Now we have the cot and the pram I feel like we don't need anything else but I'm probably missing something obvious :dohh: If we find out it's a little blue bump there'll be outfit shopping too :winkwink: Evie has a ridiculous amount of clothes, in every size til 18 months so I couldn't justify buying more girl outfits :nope:

Vickie we have got a name but I'm not telling anyone until B-day!

Thats the thing with having a girl, theres so much pretty stuff! I'm going to be a nightmare now I know what we're having!

Are you going to find out the sex? If it is blue and you want to sell any bundles let me know lol or I could swap you for boys clothes haha

Hello everyone. Can i join in. Im 17 weeks pregnant and my daughter is 10 months old. Was a bit of a shock when we found out this time as we where not trying. Although did plan on a short age gap. But im soooooo excited now xx

I do have a question to. Once your ready for LO to leave your room will they be sharing the same room as your other Lo or have there own room? xx

Mine will be sharing eventually.

Im recovering well, much better than last time. Had a bleed last night but think id over done things. I thought id wet myself (sorry tmi) I had just done the washing up and was cleanign the toilet when gush straight through pad, knickers and trousers. I've rested loads today though.

Im a shopaholic and love hunting out cute boys clothes as there is so much girly stuff out there.

Aw, so cute! Want mine now. In fact I really do wish I was at fullterm and could justify wishing this baby out. I'm a bit more comfortable today, but work is getting so tricky with sitting down all day. Everything aches, and my bump gets so sore.

Mog has another puking/pooping virus, so every time she poops I have to whisk her off for a change so that the manky diarrhoea doesn't scald her botty. Thankfully only one lot of puke, but it was while she was in bed, and made a nightmare of her cot.

I'm still loving my Peach, the carrycot arrived the other day and it's bigger than I thought it would be, which is good. Can't wait to try it with two :)

Haven't managed to finish her room as we've had a friend staying in there, but both built in wardrobes are out, I've ordered her furniture and I'm going to buy wallpaper, plaster and paint tomorrow. So should be able to finish it in the next couple of weeks and then we can start sorting clothes out properly. I put everything for Teddy from her newborn clothes into a suitcase so it's ready to come out of the attic and into the nursery as soon as Mog vacates. It might get done at this rate before the baby comes :)

welcome littleblonde and congrats!!!! mine will eventually be in the same room, but not anytime soon. our 3 year old still sleeps in his toddler bed in our room. and our 13 month old is still co-sleeping. he will have his toddler bed up this weekend.

fraggles its good to hear your doing ok, take care of yourself and dont overdo things. those boys need momma to be healthy!

aunty e i hope she gets better soon, poor little baby! that must be hard to sit all day. it kills my back to sit for too long.

my hubby has started nesting. he painted the whole living room, moved our furniture around to make room for the bouncy seat and swing, took me shopping for the rest of LO's things we needed, and cleaned the whole house for me! he usually starts getting this way by about 36 weeks, but hey aint complaining that he has started early. im nearly out of energy lately...

Sounds like a plan Claire
Welcome and congrats Littleblonde! My 2 will have to share til we can afford a bigger house.
Aunty E, how is Mog today? Poor mite! Do you start leave soon?
Eeek Fraggles, take it easy!
Aww Blessedmomma your husband sounds like a good 'un!
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

Aunty E 'll be road testing my peach blossom this week so will let you know how it goes with 2 in it.

Well we had first night in the cot last night (was using just moses basket) was shocking how little baby looks in it but he seemed to like it. I set up my new sensor pad and discovered it works well as I took J out before disabling the alarm :dohh:

Love the new avator blessedmomma

My son and daughter will move in together shortly and share a room for about a year, or at least until Anberlin is sleeping through the night. Once she is, my son will get his own room again and my daughters will share a room

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->