Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Lol Fraggles I've done that before, it's one way of keeping you alert for the night feeds :haha:

Aww fraggles glad you got on well, got any pictures of him in his cot? I bet he looks so cute!

Vickie when's your 20 week scan? Is it this week?

I'm going to put my two in the same room when they both sleep well!!

Lol Fraggles I've done that before, it's one way of keeping you alert for the night feeds :haha:

Thanks foe showing me this thread

I am expecting my 2nd on 28th may and for couple of months I'll have 2 under 1

Xx

I need to get snapping some more pics, it's strange I wake in the morning and suddenly it's night time again. I seem to spend most of the day either with a baby on my boob or a pump on it :haha: im reverting back to EBM with eldest so im feeling like a milk machine.

Not til the 28th claire, I'll be 20+6 so they're keeping me in suspense lol.
Welcome Tessica :flower: Did you find out what sex the new baby is?
fraggles I was thinking of doing the EBM thing with Evie (she's on prescription formula) is it really that bad? :wacko:

Oooh well not to long!

Welcome tessica! I'm due 31st of May xx

congratulations and welcome tessica123!!!

fraggles- lol- its gonna be a while before your poor boobs get a break i think!

I don't finish work for another six weeks. Bleurgh. There's nobody to cover my leave yet - if we find someone and they start early, I'll take some leave and go early to try and rest up a bit before the birth. Mogling is a bit better, but she didn't sleep well last night, and so neither did we. I'm also a bit worried that I've got the bug, but I'll just have to wait and see, nothing I can do about it.

Have some bump pics for fun

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/c9672ab4.jpg

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f225/AuntyE/b512b66e.jpg

Wow you're keen, working til 39 weeks! Hope they get cover sooner.
Sorry Mog had a bad night, hope you're all feeling better soon. Your bump looks fab, is it bigger than last time?

Not til the 28th claire, I'll be 20+6 so they're keeping me in suspense lol.
Welcome Tessica :flower: Did you find out what sex the new baby is?
fraggles I was thinking of doing the EBM thing with Evie (she's on prescription formula) is it really that bad? :wacko:

To be fair its not too bad, but while im trying to get a freezer supply going as well as feeding J and making sure I express 14+ oz for N, I do feel attached to the pump alot.

Although ive managed a full morning out today, road tested the Icandy (well I cant push it yet) but it looks fab the kids look comfy and wow its easy to assemble/disassemble.

I think it's bigger, and so does OH, but I don't have many bump pics to compare it to from last time. It could just be that we've forgotten how big I got with Mog ;)

Breathlessly waiting your review of the iCandy with two in it Fraggles :)

Icandy

Although im in love it does have a few not quite perfect points.

The negatives

Colour is much browner than I expected outside but its still lush (so not much of a negative there :haha:)
The solid tyres do mean you feel bumps in the road (im used to off road air tyres which offer a super smooth ride.
The seat unit is smaller than my old pram but still plenty big enough
It's bloomin expensive (although I did opt for all the extras)

The positives

It assembles so easily and quickly and it's easy to pick up and move around.
It drives like a dream in and out of shops easily.
The change bag is massive and lush and ideal for 2 or more babies (I actually stroked my bag I loved it that much) :cloud9: I need to investigate if it fastens onto the pram :shrug:
The cosytoes are well padded and look very warm.
Even though its a double it feels no longer than my single.
Easy to see baby in the lower carrycot (J slept the whole trip out).
N loved being up high and seeing everything that was going on.
The shopping basket it very roomy.

Overall expensive but so easy to use, not sure I fancy lifting it up and down a step onto a train but im sure will be fine on buses. I think the peach is better than the pear as the carrycot is so sturdy but the whole system does take up a lot of room in the car. Brother as a Mercedes V class (people carrier) and it seems to take up alot of space but we comfortablly fit 2 children 2 car seats, the pram and 4 adults in the car. (we had 3 prams in the day we picked up the Icandy :haha:)

I think I should join you ladies....my youngest, David just turned 15 months on the 6th of Jan. so this baby...Jonathan and David will be almost 18 months apart ....starting to feel a bit overwhelmed but we also planned this age gap, so they would grow up close together. Anyone else a little scared to have two under two...yikes....in a good way of course :)

beautiful bump aunty e.

welcome sammy!!!
i am getting nervous now that its getting close. mine will be about 14 1/2 months apart. can only tell myself to take one day at time...:flower:

thats thinking positive! :thumbup: thats what we need to do to mentally prepare ourselves right

I have two girls under two... It's theme best thing ever.. Hopefully they will be real close, they are ATM xx

Mine will just have a 2 year age gap but tbh I think it is tough on a first born to have to suddenly share their mummy no matter what the age. Im scared as anything myself!

Can I join? :)
I have a little boy Nathan born 26.02.10 and Im due in Aug 20th 2011 with number 2 :) so will be 18 months apart! Scary! xx

Hi thanks for the welcomes

Yes i did find sex out am having another little boy so not as much shopping to do lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->