Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: think we all have apprehensions but we'll be just fine :thumbup:
Ah how lovely for them to grow up together Tessica, it'll be endless fun with 2 energetic boys :) How are you feeling?
My SPD is awful just lately :cry:

Hi ladies. I hope you are all doing well (I'm trying to catch up on the various pages so please forgive me for the moment for not making any personal comments).

I have a request and saddened to do so but it was a hard decision to make. Due to some issues at home (including some PC issues which I'm not too sure when will be resolved), I think I will have to give up leading this group for now and will likely have to leave the boards for a time. It saddens me to do this as I do love chatting with you all plus advice and stories always made me smile and the fact that we can re-assure eachother so much.

Please let me know in a PM if you are interested and I will do what I can to arrange things from here.

Again, my deepest apologies and I hope that you can forgive me.

welcome, new ladies! :wave: I've updated the front page as much as I can at the moment. Please let me know if there are any updates/corrections. :blush:

Vickie, I hope you get some relief from the pain soon. :hugs:

I hope everyone is feeling well and trying to enjoy their pregnancy as much as you can (well, as much as one can when trying to take care of other little ones... ;) ).

Elly hope you dont have to eave the boards for too long. Gosh already 36 weeks not long until your little bundle is in your arms :cloud9:

Well being a mummy of 2 under 2 is going well. Im tired but thats to be expected. I still cant get over every day how much love I feel for them. My eldest (N) has taken to the baby really well and well baby J is so content most of the time. He's such a gorgeous little thing.

Im a little miffed this morning has a selection of his petite newborn clothes have shrunk :grr: washed cooler than the instructions said and air dried and they've shrunk by over an inch. Think they are gong to get a piece of my mind tomorrow when I go to the store.

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi: think we all have apprehensions but we'll be just fine :thumbup:
Ah how lovely for them to grow up together Tessica, it'll be endless fun with 2 energetic boys :) How are you feeling?
My SPD is awful just lately :cry:

Yes 2 energetic little boys will be fun and stress full at least little girls will play with dolls in one place lol

I don't feel to bad apart from if i do anything my sdp is shocking, popped to town yesterday buggy free swell as he was at his nans and wasn't that long felt ok till I sat down on bus on way home then when i got up to get off I must have looked like a 90year old I had to ring oh to meet me at bus stop it's only 50ish yards from house but I just couldn't do it and was in agony for rest of evening

But hey only 18 weeks left lol

im so sorry elly!!!!! i wish you didnt have to go! :cry: hope your back on soon.

sorry about the aches and pains girls. what we go through for our LO's:flower:

glad to hear things are going well with the boys fraggles. except the clothes that is... im getting nervous, but trying to remain calm.

my LO took his first steps by himself last night. im so proud of him. he has been crawling for quite a while and walks while holding on to something, but let go and walked right to his daddy last night. was so adorable :cloud9:

Hey ladies, I'm new to the site.

I'm also a proud mommy to two little boys under 2. Mason is 21 months and Isaac is 5 months, with a 16 month age gap between them. We did plan it that way. We will be trying for #3 this coming summer, so we will eventually have 3 under 3.

We are definitely busy but I wouldn't change a thing.

Hope you're back soon Elly, and do try to update us when you've had the baby :hugs:

Lol Tessica I don't think my daughter knows what her bum is for, there'll be no sitting down and playing nicely with dolly's here :lol: Sorry you're suffering with your pelvis. It's a good job it's worth it hey?

Way to go Jaxon! There'll be no stopping him now! It might make life a wee bit easier for you if he can walk when Nathon comes along though :)

:hi: Ambie, welcome. Will be good to hear your account of having 2 under 2. Lots of luck TTC :flower:

I'm getting really nervous about my scan on Friday. Looking forward to finding out the gender though and then we can book our 4D scan if everything is OK :happydance:

hi ladies! welcome ambie!

went for scan last week and today. my fluid was low at 8 last week and this week is even lower at 5. they sent me for a test to see if my water was leaking. was gonna be induced this friday if it was. it wasnt thank God!!!!! will still be induced at 37 weeks though since his fluid is so low. thats 3 weeks from now for me!

Hope you're back soon Elly, and do try to update us when you've had the baby :hugs:

Lol Tessica I don't think my daughter knows what her bum is for, there'll be no sitting down and playing nicely with dolly's here :lol: Sorry you're suffering with your pelvis. It's a good job it's worth it hey?

Way to go Jaxon! There'll be no stopping him now! It might make life a wee bit easier for you if he can walk when Nathon comes along though :)

:hi: Ambie, welcome. Will be good to hear your account of having 2 under 2. Lots of luck TTC :flower:

I'm getting really nervous about my scan on Friday. Looking forward to finding out the gender though and then we can book our 4D scan if everything is OK
:happydance:

I better be worth it my pain has had me in bed since 8pm most nights as soon as lo in bed then not been doing anything all day just sit in room with lo playing he must be so bored of cartoons and playing with his toys, although did go to my mums today and my mum and sister had him all day while i sat on sofa doing nothing

Going to have to make extra mw apt i think as pain far too much but i don't want physio as i still have everything from last time so i don't see point in trying to get baby sitter on Friday mornings as that when it is here for them to give me same advice

Good luck for your scan

Xx

:hi: ladies! Sorry I havent been on much, I have moved house and have no internet, grr!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Vickie!

Wow really soon for you melissa! Good luck with everything :hugs:

Welcome newbies :hi:

Fraggles how are you getting on? I am starting to poo my pants!

Grr SPD, I have it as well, its awful isnt it.

Ellie hope you can come back soon :hugs: xx

:hi:

Im pretty knackered at the moment but im sure that wont last. My eldest is being so good and he is a dream with his little brother. I think the tandem feeding is going well and im finding time to pump and feed. Roll on J's sleep pattern turning to asleep at night awake in day :haha:

How is everyones bumps?

fraggles- im glad he is figuring out his nights and days! that always makes things smoother for mommy.

i am on bedrest for the next 3 weeks til i get induced. i always thought it would be so nice to enjoy some time off at the end of a pregnancy. its horrible. im on day 2 and i am so restless i cant stand it. i dont know how women do it for months when they have complications early on... BOO!

Hi ladies can i join?

In September ill have 3 under 2!! Couldnt find a thread so i thought this one was ok? ;)
xx

welcome miss_bump!

awwww fraggles- he wants to be cuddled by mommy. im a co-sleeper so mine are all like that. i still have my 13 month old next to me, trying to get him used to sleeping without being cuddled up on me so i have a free hand for the new one. seems to be working ok for now, but we will see what happens when nathon gets here.

Everything looked fine on the scan and we're team :pink: I'm so excited to be having a sister for Evie :cloud9: I had 4 brothers so I'm thrilled. I've started stockpiling Valium for those teenage years though :haha:

So glad the tandem feeding is going OK Fraggles, I'll be looking to you for advice as I want to do the same. Evie is on prescription formula but it'd be amazing if she could have my milk instead.

:hugs:Tessica sorry you're in pain. Will you have an early induction coz of the SPD? My MW is pretty useless but luckily my consultant is good. I was induced at 37+4 with Evie but won't ever have an early induction again :nope: My consultant asked today if I wanted a section instead (erm no!) then when I said I just wanted a natural birth he seemed surprised! :wacko:

Are you all settled in now Claire? I love seeing James' pics on facebook, he's going to be a heartbreaker!

Welcome and congrats miss bump, wow twins! I bet you almost passed out when the sonographer said there was two lol.

Aww Blessedmomma I feel for you, I was on bed rest with Evie, it's not fun. There's only so many magazines you can read, sites to browse and movies to watch! I became addicted to blog reading, especially crafty ones. I had grand plans to make all kinds once the baby arrived :dohh: I haven't even finished my pregnancy scrapbook :blush: needless to say I didn't even get round to starting one this time.

vicki- if you dont mind me asking, why were you on bedrest and had to deliver her early? and congrats for team pink!!!!! i was so excited to give my first DD a lil sis. i had two older brothers and one younger sister and we had so much fun growing up together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->