• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Lots of August 09 first babies on this thread! Teehee! We also thought it might take a bit longer, but lo and behold, first month BFP :dohh:

Yep. Same here! It took us so long to get pregnant with Christian we'd though we would have the same amount of time for his brother or sister. Nope. Got a BFP rather easily. :dohh:

Heyyyyyy
This looks like just the right section for me tooooooo :D
Saffron will be 16 ish months when the next ones due,so strange to think that this time last year i was preggers and i am again now,lol..
It took us 9 months to get preg with Saf so we def didnt expect to get preg first month of trying but we did!!
I'm having bad all day sickness and really feel i'm neglecting Saf and missing out on all the lil things,luckily enough my DH is at home alot of the day so hes doing lots for her,but i still feel bad mummy,its so hard isnt it,i am glad i'm doing this now though as i think it would be harder if Saffron was older and could question why mummy was in bed throwing up for so long today lol
Heres to us mummys :D
xx xx

my little lady will have just turned 2 when this little bean arrives. i was panicing when i found out yesterday about the idea of 2 children but now i am so happy and cant wait to see my little bean at my scan.

i'm also a single mum so i guess its even more of a worry for me.

We already have a Phil & Teds Sport with the doubles kit. We knew we'd have 2 little ones fairly quickly so figured we may as well go for the double buggy straight off the top. :)

Whats this like hun? where does the baby go and where does the toddler go?

This is the one we have: https://philandteds.com/productsus/pushus/sportus If you go to the website, it's very interactive and will show you all of the possibilites for arranging the kids. It's a bit heavy but so far I would say that's the only negative we've found. We also have an adaptor so we can click our Peg Perego carseat straight on - which I think you can also do with Graco carseats and possibly a few other brands.

Wow, definitely a lot of Aug 09 babies that are getting siblings! A lot of people think we're crazy for getting pregnant again so soon - but I am looking forward to having 2 little girls who are so close in age! (Okay, I'm also a bit freaked out but we have lots of family - too much family sometimes - close by and very willing to help.)

I think the only thing I need to buy for the new baby are a few Winter otfits (since Emma was an August baby) and then a newborn insert for my Ergo. Other than that, Emma's the one who gets the new room so she'll end up with everything new. :)

I think the only thing I need to buy for the new baby are a few Winter otfits (since Emma was an August baby) and then a newborn insert for my Ergo. Other than that, Emma's the one who gets the new room so she'll end up with everything new. :)

This is part of the reason i'd love another girl!!! However, i would also love a little boy as Poppy is such a daddy's girl....i want me a mummy's boy! xx

Morning ladies! How are we all today? I had a pretty bad night, was sick a good few times and then had the biggest spider ever in my bedroom! I feel shattered!

Have my booking in appointment later, a little aprehensive as it is with a midwife i didn't like last time, very unsympathetic and uninterested. Tell you what though, after what i went through in labour and when Poppy was poorly i'll be taking no sh*t from anyone! :thumbup:

Happy Friday Ladies! :flower:

Happy Friday everyone!

Woke up at about 3 in the morning because of bladder but after that, could NOT get back to sleep. One minute I'd feel hot then too cold then legs couldn't get comfy, etc. Annoying as heck.

Today, it's another ultrasound (why I am not too sure but whatever) and bloodwork. Fun times! Plus, hubby is taking me out for a pre-birthday lunch as he'll be busy with work starting next week.

Welcome Danni1979 and laura3103!

Danni, hang in there as hopefully that MS will go away soon! Hope you feel better.

Laura, it is hard being a single mum, isn't it? My mum was in the same boat and it amazes me as to how she did it. I think of her as a supermum. ;)

This is part of the reason i'd love another girl!!! However, i would also love a little boy as Poppy is such a daddy's girl....i want me a mummy's boy! xx

I'm hoping for a little girl this time but we'll see what happens. Christian loves his Daddy very much and will bum shuffle to him as soon as he sees him.
Sooo cute.

Speaking of the little monkey, sounds like he's up so I'd better head off. Take care ladies and have a lovely day!

Armywife I am suffering quite bad too now. Its terrible

so sorry to ladies with ms, its so hard to function with it :hugs:

welcome new ladies!!!:happydance:

how are we all today?

who is finding out the sex of the baby as soon as possible? i cant wait to know!

Can't wait to find out, would love another little boy as it will be my OH's first biological one, though he sees my eldest as his too so isn't too bothered. And I am certainly not as sick feeling as I was with the girls so maybe I will get my wish for him, but if not hey ho no bother.

Not getting to see anyone official until 2nd Sept as my community midwife was fully booked and first available appointment was just after we have left the country to go on holiday. She will have loads to do on that appointment too lol, all note filling, scan booking blood taking, she will be a very busy midwife. Though last time she got me to fill in my medical history myself at home twice as I lost my first set of notes:haha:

A question to the early April sweet peas......when did your morning sickness start??

Morning is a bitter sweet thing really, you hate when you have it, but when you have it af least you know everything is going well!

I have not really started ms, but I am only 4w4d. I feel on and off sick. My only constant symptom is tiredness! My eyes hurt all day long.

I have terrible sickness in the morning and afternoon it starts to ease off around tea time for the evening. I cant wait for it to go now! x

Morning ladies! How are we all today? I had a pretty bad night, was sick a good few times and then had the biggest spider ever in my bedroom! I feel shattered!

Have my booking in appointment later, a little aprehensive as it is with a midwife i didn't like last time, very unsympathetic and uninterested. Tell you what though, after what i went through in labour and when Poppy was poorly i'll be taking no sh*t from anyone! :thumbup:

Happy Friday Ladies! :flower:

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time of it Armywife :hugs::hugs:
Hope your booking in appoinbtment went well and the midwife wasn't so retched this time!!!

Happy friday to everyone, hope no one has had a bad friday 13th! not that i'm superstitious!!

I'm firmly on team yellow this time as well as my last pregnancy. I just love the element of surprise that comes with it at the birth!! I think I'm having another boy to be honest, and I don't mind in the slightest. Although I will say that if we were to have a girl that means I could stop there and not have any more for definite!

Any one else team yellow?

nope, I'm finding out as soon as possible! I keep referring to this one as a girl, and keep changing my mind about which I'd rather have. Some days I think it would be lovely to have another girl as Imogen is so wonderful, and some days I think it would be nice to have a little boy as then we'd have one of each (and could stop!). So hopefully this means I'll be pleased either way :)

Awwww i'm gonna hopefully find out,think its a girl tbh,dont really mind what i have..
Have to say JoJo,i think its great when people wait to find out the sex till the birth,nust be so amazing to hear "its a boy/girl" :D
I just dont have the patience LOL
xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back