Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

We already have a Phil & Teds Sport with the doubles kit. We knew we'd have 2 little ones fairly quickly so figured we may as well go for the double buggy straight off the top. :)

Whats this like hun? where does the baby go and where does the toddler go?

It's not too early at all! I've been thinking about prams a fair bit actually. I really like the Joovy caboose, but that's not going to be any use until newbaby is six months old, so I might hold it in reserve for now.

Right. I just typed an enormous post, with links and BnB ate it. FFS.

Anyway, I'm dithering was the essential thrust of it.

Just looked at the Joovy Caboose, looks quite novel actually, not seen anything else like it before. trouble is I doubt even at 2 Sam would really like to be sitting on a bench seat, if he got tired I could imagine him being grumpy if he didn't have a comfy seat to sit in!

My goodness you're all a chatty bunch! :rofl:

I had much more MS this time, but I'm not sure if it was because a) I had no time to rest with a little one or b) it was actually worse. LOL. Hubby thinks it was worse for sure but perhaps that's because he got to witness more of the "damage." ;)

elly75 - which part of Canada are you in? I'm in BC. :wave:

Good night to everyone else! I just got back from a Cirque du Soleil show and am exhausted. The baby seemed to really like it - she got super active when the music started! :cloud9:

I hear ya about having no time to rest! Thank goodness MS isn't so bad this time but sometimes a while after taking my vitamins (usually about 1/2 hr), I feel nauseous.

I'm over in Ontario. :wave:

I kknow it's really early but i am a little pram obsessed soo...Has anyone considered which double buggy they are getting? I have the Quinny Buzz 3 for Poppy and i want something similar in a double for when new baby gets here but can't find anything...Any ideas? x

A family friend has offered to sell us her double pram/stroller for a good price and apparently works with any infant carrier. I'll be able to see the card/information on it on Sunday so we're hoping this will solve the double pram issue. Apparently as well she's got an extra carseat too so we may end up getting that.

HI everyone who has joined since I comment... 5 pages ago! Had loads to catch up on!!

How are we all feelign today? My MS is subsiding a little now and I'm feeling more normal but i'm going to try and put it down to the fact that Im getting further along rather than being a worry-wart! Hehe

I kknow it's really early but i am a little pram obsessed soo...Has anyone considered which double buggy they are getting? I have the Quinny Buzz 3 for Poppy and i want something similar in a double for when new baby gets here but can't find anything...Any ideas? x

Armywife I have looked a lot into this and I can't find a single thing that seems suitable :wacko: I had the Quinny Buzz for Sam until a couple of weeks ago and really didn't like it!!

Was on the bus yesterday and a lady came on with a tandem (one seat infront of the other) and it seemed so long and awkward to manouvre. Trouble is the side by side ones don't really appeal either as they would be anightmare round shops I'm sure! Plus I don't wnt the baby to be facing away from me... I've coem to the conclusion there isnt a simple answer to this to any suggestions will be greatly received!!!!!

Feeling alright this morning and little guy has left for daycare a short while ago.A bit of a late start this morning but that's because it took hubby a bit longer to get moving this morning :shrug:.

As for tandem, I like that one a bit more than the side by side one as that'd be hard to manoeuvre in and out of shops (usually they have these silly bars and stuff near the entrances at malls. With some tandems, you can sit an infant carrier into the back seat so that way you can have the little one facing you. However, you're quite right Jojo, there isn't much of a simple answer or solution is there?

This one can have one or both kids facing you and you can buy a carrycot to make it suitable for a newborn. That said, it's a bit pricey unless you buy second hand.

https://www.mothercare.com/Firstwhe...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42804041&mcb=core

The iCandy pear can have them facing you too, although as it's a tandem, I'm not sure you'd see much of the down below one! there's a brilliant one on the market that I can't find right now that is completely modular and flexible so you can have them facing any old way. It was pricey too though. Of course with the Phil and Ted, you can just use it as a single when you don't need it otherwise.

I'll probably sell the stokke :( We haven't used it much recently, and I can't afford to buy a new pram without selling it first. We're going to wait until after newbaby is born to see how we get on though.

Found it!

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

Aunty E that is perfect! You little superstar you!!!! Thanks sooo much!xx

HI everyone who has joined since I comment... 5 pages ago! Had loads to catch up on!!

How are we all feelign today? My MS is subsiding a little now and I'm feeling more normal but i'm going to try and put it down to the fact that Im getting further along rather than being a worry-wart! Hehe

Armywife I have looked a lot into this and I can't find a single thing that seems suitable :wacko: I had the Quinny Buzz for Sam until a couple of weeks ago and really didn't like it!!

Was on the bus yesterday and a lady came on with a tandem (one seat infront of the other) and it seemed so long and awkward to manouvre. Trouble is the side by side ones don't really appeal either as they would be anightmare round shops I'm sure! Plus I don't wnt the baby to be facing away from me... I've coem to the conclusion there isnt a simple answer to this to any suggestions will be greatly received!!!!!

Feeling alright this morning and little guy has left for daycare a short while ago.A bit of a late start this morning but that's because it took hubby a bit longer to get moving this morning :shrug:.

As for tandem, I like that one a bit more than the side by side one as that'd be hard to manoeuvre in and out of shops (usually they have these silly bars and stuff near the entrances at malls. With some tandems, you can sit an infant carrier into the back seat so that way you can have the little one facing you. However, you're quite right Jojo, there isn't much of a simple answer or solution is there?

If your OH is anything like mine, he always takes ages to get going!! Is it just me or do men do everything consistently slower than us?! Glad you're feeling ok!! :thumbup:

I agree that the tandem are better than side-by-side.

To be honset I'm baffled as to what to do!! I was thinking of just using a wrap or carrier for baby whilst pushing Sam in a pushchair for now and take it from there? God knows!! haha!

This one can have one or both kids facing you and you can buy a carrycot to make it suitable for a newborn. That said, it's a bit pricey unless you buy second hand.

https://www.mothercare.com/Firstwhe...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42804041&mcb=core

The iCandy pear can have them facing you too, although as it's a tandem, I'm not sure you'd see much of the down below one! there's a brilliant one on the market that I can't find right now that is completely modular and flexible so you can have them facing any old way. It was pricey too though. Of course with the Phil and Ted, you can just use it as a single when you don't need it otherwise.

I'll probably sell the stokke :( We haven't used it much recently, and I can't afford to buy a new pram without selling it first. We're going to wait until after newbaby is born to see how we get on though.

I do like that mothercare one, but it does look quite wide? Would have to try it out, which is the good thing with mothercare ones, you can go in and have a little try!

I love that other one you put the link to! It seems absolutely perfect!!!

We're the same as you whereby we have had to sell to buy with our pushchairs!!

I'm just a bit worried at spending so much money on smething when you probably won't really know whether it works out or not until you have been using it for a while! I think in an ideal world we would need about 3 different types of tandems for every situation! haha. If only ay?

Thanks for the linkss Aunty E :flower:

hi ladies! how are we today?

i actually slept good last night so doing pretty good today

here is the double stroller we are getting...

https://www.babytrend.com/sit_n_stand_double/SS76091.html

it can be altered many different ways for different ages so should work a while for us. we will proly get it next month and use it with our 7 mo old and 3 yr old. since it can hold a car seat, we can use it right away when the new one gets here.

i like that my 3 yr old can use a cushy seat or just sit and hang on, or stand. its only $129 here so price is right for us and how long we can use it for.

Afternoon all, thought I would also come poke my nose in here too, if all dates are correct and go to "plan" I will have 2 under 1 when littlest one makes their appearance, but only for about 2 weeks lol then the kids ages will read, 10, 3, 1 , 0 :haha:

Afternoon all, thought I would also come poke my nose in here too, if all dates are correct and go to "plan" I will have 2 under 1 when littlest one makes their appearance, but only for about 2 weeks lol then the kids ages will read, 10, 3, 1 , 0 :haha:

Welcome KittenKat!! Wow you really will have 2 close together... plus a 3 year old... yikes! I think your 10 year old will be busy!! haha
!

Hi ladies. When this little bean is due, my youngest will be just over 1.5. This bean will make baby number 5. My oldest will be 9, then the next will be 7, and then 4, then 1.5 and new born. I am not too worried cause I will have older hands to grab diapers and so on. I am praying it is only one though, that would put me over!!!

Pippin I didn't know we have the same due date. How are you feeling?? Any sickness yet?

:hi: I am here again as well..........got my boy in august last year....and decided to have 2nd to complete my family but now a bit nervous if its too early or I should have waited few more months...............i have thought that it will take some time but this time it worked in first try :wacko:

ZOYA!!! Hi!! Congratulations sweetie! Wow there are soooo many of us here now!xxx

zoya- that same thing happened to us, lol! it took a while to get our last one, so when we decided we wanted one more, we started early. we figured he would be about 1 when it worked based on how long it took before and that we are older now. he is 35, im 32. worked out first time!

:hi: I am here again as well..........got my boy in august last year....and decided to have 2nd to complete my family but now a bit nervous if its too early or I should have waited few more months...............i have thought that it will take some time but this time it worked in first try :wacko:

Hello Zoya :) I remember seeing you before! :happydance: I have an August baby too so will have a similar gap.

Welcome back and congrats on your pregnancy!! :flower:

Lots of August 09 first babies on this thread! Teehee! We also thought it might take a bit longer, but lo and behold, first month BFP :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->