• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

nope, I'm finding out as soon as possible! I keep referring to this one as a girl, and keep changing my mind about which I'd rather have. Some days I think it would be lovely to have another girl as Imogen is so wonderful, and some days I think it would be nice to have a little boy as then we'd have one of each (and could stop!). So hopefully this means I'll be pleased either way :)

I'm not sure whether I'm thinking boy because I have a boy and find it hard to imagine having a girl!!

There are so many advantages to finding out sooner, like being able to be more prepared, just something stops me wanting to find out!

Awwww i'm gonna hopefully find out,think its a girl tbh,dont really mind what i have..
Have to say JoJo,i think its great when people wait to find out the sex till the birth,nust be so amazing to hear "its a boy/girl" :D
I just dont have the patience LOL
xx xx

I just love the shock... i was convinced, like 99% convinced I was carrying a girl last time so the surprise when a little boy popped out was fun!! Hehee

I can understand the patience thing though I really can, we had so many scans first time round and I just couldn't help looking in 'that' area to see if I could fathom what was going on there! hehe

Ladies, forgive me for the following rant but was quite cheesed off today.

My doc (family doctor) had scheduled me to get an ultrasound today as well as bloodwork. That's all fine and good. When I went to the ultrasound clinic, they brought me in and did the scan. While he was doing the scan and looking at what he was doing, it seemed very familiar. When everything is done, he gave me a piece of paper to give to the lab in regards to my bloodwork. I looked at the piece of paper and it was the same bloody scan I did on WEDNESDAY at the hospital. Same values, information, everything.

I went to my doctor's office and spoke to the receptionist and asked as to why I had to get the same IPS scan done twice in a period of two days and she was surprised. I mentioned I did it already at the hospital and she asked why the hospital to begin with. They (the hospital) called me and made the appointment because my family doctor referred me to them. I guess she forgot or something. The receptionist apologized and agreed I didn't need to do the same bloodwork twice. I had to explain the same situation to the lab tech who in turn spoke to the doctor about the whole situation.

Felt like I had wasted a good part of the day. The ultrasound technician wasn't too gentle either which made it worse. >.<

WOW chatty ladies!!!!!

Welcome to Mommyof_4, Zoya (so good to hear from you again), danni1979 and laura3103 :hi: Loads of familiar faces coming back which is really nice but also lovely to meet the new ladies.

Hey Mommyof_4, my tww buddy, sickness is coming and going in waves not very often or strong but it has been from early on which was totally different to Sam as I got this feeling at 6-7 weeks with him.

:hugs: elly75 must have been so frustrating.

Just got back from France and I'm sooooo glad to be home. Had a lovely time but wanted to get back and take all this in. In true Pippin style I peed on a few sticks as soon as I got home and the lines are getting darker. Phew, but not dark enough for me to be happy if I'm 17 or 18 dpo, I think I must be 15 or 16dpo insead, comparing my tests to Sam tests but I know you can implant later etc etc..... Anyway

I'm sooooo hoping for a girl and I'm getting girl vibes and girl prediction with the chinese lunar chart (which was right with Sam and quite a few friends but it's a bit of fun) but I can only imagine having a boy because of Sam. I'd love a girl but it could all be wishful thinking. If it is a girl I'm going to stop then. Oh and we will be finding out :happydance:

Ahhhh what else have you been talking about, pregnant brain already :dohh: As there are so many of us why don't we have a front page?
PM me your Due date, how many other children and ages at birth if there is enough response I'll do a front page. xxxxx

Big news for us today ladies...Poppy finally got a tooth! I can't stop telling people! One year and one week old to the day and she finally has a tooth! Woooohooooo!xx

Big news for us today ladies...Poppy finally got a tooth! I can't stop telling people! One year and one week old to the day and she finally has a tooth! Woooohooooo!xx

Yayyyy Poppy!

You must be so proud. :)

Yay for Poppy, well done! was she ok with it? Sam have 9 now :dohh: hence why I stopped breast feeding at 10 months :dohh:

Christian almost has 5 teeth. I say almost as one is trying to break 2through.

That was little one assisted typing. :dohh:

so sorry to ladies with ms, its so hard to function with it :hugs:

welcome new ladies!!!:happydance:

how are we all today?

who is finding out the sex of the baby as soon as possible? i cant wait to know!

we are gonna find out I am not bothered but the OH wants to know if he is finally gonna get a son, I very much doubt it we have three girls so it will more than likely be a girl, I honestly don't mind either way just have to wait and see:happydance:

Hello ladies

has anyone started thinking about buggies yet? I have been trawling around on line and the double buggy area is a minefield,lol,Dont like the p&T,tandems look good,but then how are they for manervibilty sp? then side by side look good because the one at the back cant kick out,but are they tooooo wide for most doors,lol,apparantly the side by side ones get on buses easier(according to my bus driver) LOL
There just seems to be so much more to think about this time round,wondering also about the cot/bed situation,was thinking of putting saffron in a bed,but then do i go for a toddelr bed,or a normal single bed,i reckon ahe'll be about 18 months by the time shes in it!!
Any thoughts?
xx xx

We're are going to definitely find out, just because we are so impatient :dohh:

As for buggies I might try and use a sling for the new baby and keep Sam in his. When he's old enough and baby too heavy I'll get one of those boards for him to stand on but this could all change of course.

I'm getting quite bad tummy ache, hope it's just stretching pains. Took my trousers off as they were a bit tight :blush: so I'm hoping it's that. Just done more tests, lines darker than yesterday, phew! First ri is always so much worry!!!!

Any one else team yellow?

We were on :yellow: last time and DH would have been happy to do the same again, but I wanted to know this time around. Who knows for the next one, lol.

I have to agree with you 100%! Hubby doesn't want to know but I do.

lol- with our last one i didnt want to know but hubby did. he was gonna find out and buy clothes by himself for the baby and keep them hid til he was born. when they were doing the scan, i have to admit i got very anxious to know!

this time he is already anxious to know, im not even gonna try to hold out. if im carrying the baby, i should be first to know, lol!

yay poppy for first tooth!!!!!

welcome home pippin!!!!

Thanks for the congrats for Poppy!

I'm gonna find out for sure, i'm sooo impatient! I can't even wait to open my christmas presesnt, i alwasy have to have an early peek! I'm terrible!

I'm having a meltdown thinking about buggies, cots, beds ets so afraid i can't help there!

Wow i'm exhausted today, feel like i could sleep for a week! Blaaaarrrghhh!

Oh, forgot to say Pip, Pops had been a little horror for weeks and i just couldn't understand it, she was moany and clingy - teeth didn't cross my mind really as we've thought she was getting teeth before and nothing happened. It's funny coz she's a different baby today, really happy as she always was before! Thank God! xx

Thanks for the congrats for Poppy!

I'm gonna find out for sure, i'm sooo impatient! I can't even wait to open my christmas presesnt, i alwasy have to have an early peek! I'm terrible!

I'm having a meltdown thinking about buggies, cots, beds ets so afraid i can't help there!

Wow i'm exhausted today, feel like i could sleep for a week! Blaaaarrrghhh!

lol armywife!- dont talk about x-mas, i cant wait to put up our tree and decorate and open our presents too!!!!

you have a lot on your mind, take a break from it all!

Not to worry ladies, it looks like I'll be able to give you loads of tips since I'm due so much earlier than everyone! :rofl:

^^ Just so long as you don't forget us! We need the advice!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->