Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Blessedmomma how did Jaxon settle in his bed? :hugs:

Claire James is a little star, you'll be back to pre-pregnancy size in no time running after him :winkwink:

It's so sad they're growing up. I watched Mamma Mia last night and sobbed my heart out :cry: when Donna & Sophie were singing (hormones! :haha:)
Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Do I really see what's in her mind
Each time I think I'm close to knowing
She keeps on growing
Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time

Brandi the name is lovely, very feminine :flower:

Welcome and congratulations Josie! You'll find lots of us have the same worries but the ladies that have recently had a baby are getting along just great, they're an inspiration!

Welcome Josie! Congrats on your pregnancy. I was worried about all those things as well, but I think you just do?

I went back to work pregnant as well! I'm glad Im leaving before summer lol xx

Oh yes Vickie, I'm not worried about losing my weight this time what with having James to run round after lol x

welcome and congrats josiem!!!

mine are gonna be 14 months apart, and my last one is a big boy too. my biggest problem with rocking him was more in the beginning when i was having morning sickness. and now in the end having to pee every half hour. its always something:haha:

he did pretty good in his bed. he made it about half the night. i have to admit i was kinda happy when he just wouldnt lay back down and kept crawling back over. i think he had gotten cold. he usually sleeps with just his diaper on with me, but i left his pajama shirt on last night. when he climbed over his legs were really cold. i might have to put his pants on tonight also. it felt so funny going to sleep without him. its silly cuz he was in his bed right next to me.

how is everyone else doing today??

Thats really good BM!

I really miss co sleeping with James, but not the crawling all over me and pulling my hair, eyes, etc :haha: ! He comes in bed with us in the morning for a cuddle, which I am not ready to let go of! Its going to be a very full bed soon, I told DH we need to get a bigger one!

LOL pinkclaire!!!

my first son used to smack my face when he woke up in the morning. now my younger one scratches my cheeks. im looking forward to seeing how i will be abused by the next one....

They are funny arnt they! James would sleep lying over my head if he could! In fact when he was poorly I just wanted him to sleep so I let him a couple of times, I needed a snorkel to breathe really!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

my older son peyton had an issue with putting his feet in DH's back. never bothered me with anything accept the smacking to wake me up in the morning. but my DH would constantly say his back was hurting from it. i would just tell him, those tiny little feet couldnt hurt a big guy like you!:haha:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls! It's good to know there are lots of us in the same boat!

ladies just saw this and thought it was a really good deal!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAMAS-AND-PA..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item4cf4e6d160

how is everyone doing lately? i am having a lot of pre-labor symptoms and going in between feeling like i am ready to do labor again and feeling like i am so not ready at all.

Ooh that's so exciting BM! You'll have your baby boy by next week :happydance:
I'm doing OK, would be fab if not for my pelvis :cry: but my DH is amazing, he gets up with Evie every morning so I can take some painkillers and get some sleep :cloud9:

thank heaven for great husbands! im glad your getting some rest. so does the spd end as soon as baby gets here, or does it take a while to settle down?

It can for some people. My pelvis hadn't recovered from Evie before I was pregnant again though.

Stressed. Very very stressed.

Here's why:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...2160-my-school-trying-screw-me-over-rant.html

Brandi :hugs: hope everything goes OK with the meeting tomorrow.

vicki i hope your spd clears up quickly this time! :hugs:

i have never had it, but have heard how horrible it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->