Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hello ladies, its been very quiet on here! How is everyone doing? Have we any new mummys? xx

had me little guy monday feb 21st at 1:44pm. he is 6lbs 13oz. sorry it took so long to update, we have just been busy enjoying our family :cloud9:

0_IMAGE_306.jpg nathon daniel

hes gorgeous and sooo tiny. my dd was that weight :cloud9: x

Oh BTW ladies...were having another :pink: bundle :D

Oh and due date is 12th july now x

Congrats blessedmomma

Finding it hard here at the moment so exhausted

Congrats BM!

Also congrats on your girl Samzi!

Fraggles :hugs: always here if you want to talk xx

Congratulations Melissa, Nathon is just gorgeous!

Congrats on team pink Samzi :)

Sorry you're finding things a struggle at the moment Fraggles :hugs:

Think its just lack of sleep and sore boobs. J just wants to feed feed feed with his reflux/wind/colic (the drs cant decide what it is)

N is being a great big brother he keeps giving J is toys trying to get hm to play and if he cries he tries to give him his bottle.

sorry your having a rough time fraggles. i hope your LO feels better soon too:hugs:

Sorry you're having a tough time Fraggles but glad to hear you're finding some joyful moments watching them interact. :hugs:

Congrats, blessedmomma! :happydance: Nathon is adorable!

We are doing very well. Emma is now 18 months and Heidi is 2 1/2 months. Emma adores Heidi and I think once Heidi is able to interact more they will be very good friends and playmates. We have the occasional day that is really rough but I get out every day with them so that helps a lot.

I love being a Mom to 2 under 2 ... and we are already starting to talk about when we will TTC #3. :)

Haven't been on this thread in a while. Congrats BlessedMomma he's gorgeous! Hope it all went well for you.
Hope things get easier for you soon Fraggles, must be tough.
Congrats Samzi!
TheNewWife it must be bearable having 2 under 2 if you're thinking about ttc no 3! DH says 2 is our limit. We are in a 2 bedroom house which we can't sell so it's going to be very cramped, think 2 will have to be our limit! I have my first scan on Monday!

TheNewWife it must be bearable having 2 under 2 if you're thinking about ttc no 3! DH says 2 is our limit. We are in a 2 bedroom house which we can't sell so it's going to be very cramped, think 2 will have to be our limit! I have my first scan on Monday!

A lack of space would make it really tough. We have 5 bedrooms, but 3 are upstairs and 2 are in the basement (2 floors down.) I don't think we'll be putting any kids down there for a long time so we've already planned for Emma & Heidi to share a room when #3 comes along ... probably sometime mid-2012.

Good luck at your scan!

Good luck with the upcoming scans.

Had a great day at the seaside with the kids and they both slept through the night :wohoo: I feel more human this morning.

Aww fraggles yay! That's amazing! Bet you feel like a new women, it's all that sea air eh!!!

Glad your getting on well TNW, def no number three for us lol xx

its my scan on thursday im so excited

Hope it goes well. This is really the best scan isn't it as the baby is so clear.
Fraggles glad you got some sleep. My in-laws live by the coast and are always going on about the 'good sea air'! LO slept 12 hours for me last night waking just for one feed which he never does, he usually wakes at least three times! But he's sneezing today so has probably picked up a cold. Or maybe because he had a more substantial dinner last night, it was cheese based.

Goodness I haven't been in here for ages as I've been busy with my PAL group. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS Blessedmomma :yipee:

Hi to all those that remember me and just to say I'm having a girl.... we are so chuffed. One of each.

:hi:

fab news, ocngrats hun :yipee:

were also having a girl!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79