Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

yay pippin!!!!! congratulations hun and so nice to hear from you. happy all is well:hugs:

Wow now the littlest is sleeping more at night im really enjoying being a mummy of 2, going to attempt a trip out with them both on my own next week

Congrats on your girl Pippin!

Glad to hear your getting on well Fraggles, where you going to take them?

Can anyone recommend me a buggy? I'm going to carry new baby most of the time so I want a buggy which is really lightweight, easy to put up and down with one hand and fits in the boot without taking up much room? This is for James. Ideally it will lie flat as a setting as I do like to lie him down if he's sleeping! Hmm quite a long list there lol.

Off to soft play place so hopefully eldest will get worn out then a little lunch and shopping. Will be first time with new pram on the train.

Room for one more :) I have a 13 month old little girl and expecting Bertie in September :cloud9: there will be 19/20 months between the younger 2 :) x

Good luck with the new pram Fraggles! Was it the iCandy that you got?

:hi: Hayley xxx

Pinkclaire, look into the Graco Mosaic. REALLY lightweight, great design and folds up small enough to fit into tiny spaces.

Can't believe most of you are near your due dates (I started this thread originally and lovely Elly took it over when I lost bean), weird thinking I should be there with you but here I am at 20 weeks and still 20 to go :dohh: Still my little lady is happily growing so i can't ask more than that can I!

As for buggies pinkclaire if you find one let me know :dohh: :haha:

Room for one more :) I have a 13 month old little girl and expecting Bertie in September :cloud9: there will be 19/20 months between the younger 2 :) x

Hi and welcome :hi:

Good luck with the new pram Fraggles! Was it the iCandy that you got?

:hi: Hayley xxx

Yeah got the peach blossom. Seat units are snug in size but my eldest loves it and the pram is roomy. Eldest is starting to want to walk everywhere but its just not practical for him to do that at 16 months old.

less than 2 months until the baby comes! i'm getting a little less nervous as the day approaches (surprisingly). i think it's because milo has been understanding more lately. so im hoping by the time she gets here he'll listen to me more and it wont be so hectic. the only thing i'm worrying about now though is what if it's time to take him upstairs for his nap, but she's awake. i couldnt leave her by herself downstairs, and i couldnt take her upstairs distracting him while i try to put him down.
any ideas/tips?

can i join in 2 please. will have 15 months ish between my 2. both girls ! im stressing about a buggy> i cant find what i need that is within my price range arrrggghhh

HI Littleblonde,

Have you looked on ebay? There is a lot of second hand double buggys on there?

I cant fit the double buggy in the car, so I am going to carry newborn, and push James for now, could that be an option?

Pippin, that must be really hard to see :hugs: your half way through now!

Who was asking about leaving new baby? Could you carry new baby in a sling etc? Leave in a moses basket where new baby will be safe for a short time?

I looked at loads of options for prams and found none were perfect. My original pram could turn into a double bt it stops its steering working. I liked the look of the phil and teds but saw some fingers being rubbed on wheels when I was out shopping. I must sell my other pram as the icandy as crippled me with all the extras.

was thinking about carrying baby but had section with kacey so may (hoping not to) need another section. i have ordered b ut gonna cancel the phil and teds. I dont like the thouught of baby not being able to look out and apparently 2nd seat is to up right for 6 month old and no way would akcey go underneath. want a buggy where new baby can face me. but needs to be small enough to fit on bus. and not to expensive, dont think i would get away with spending more than 400

I liked the city select but was told it was longer than the icandy. They are so expensive. I still carry alot of the time if it's a short trip then I dont bother with the pram.

apparently 2nd seat is to up right for 6 month old and no way would akcey go underneath.

I have the P&T Sport and the doubles kit reclines to the same angle as our bouncy chair. I've had Heidi in the back since she was a week old with no problems.

apparently 2nd seat is to up right for 6 month old and no way would akcey go underneath.

I have the P&T Sport and the doubles kit reclines to the same angle as our bouncy chair. I've had Heidi in the back since she was a week old with no problems.

oooooo gonna check that one out. the explorer was the one i ordered but can change it. thanks for that :flower:

morning all. So do you think your pregnancy is going fast or slow? Since 15 weeks mine has really dragged. Just counting down till 99 days but it feels further away lol. And up till now do you think your pregnancy is easier or harder than before. Mine so far has been easier. I bled lots with kacey and she was trapped by her cord down my side and breach (didnt no she was trapped till they pulled her out ) so i hardly felt her. I find it easier being off with kacey than i did working full time. hope your all good xx

Daisy will be about 19/20 months when Bertie arrives so hoping to keep her in the stroller and get a baby carrier. We'll likely get either a side by side stroller for the winter so Bertie is warmer or this https://www.cosatto.com/products/pushchairs/twins-and-tandems/due%20lite/008204 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->