Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hayley that one looks like it folds down really well? Thats what I'm worried about as we dont have the biggest car?

I wish there was a dedicated double pram centre so I can go see them all lol.

I dont want a bulky pram and wanted one that all folds together and that one looked ideal. Dont know where I can go and have a play with one? kiddicare maybe, when I'm a bit further we'll go and have a look. I dont like how bulky the icandys are, they look lovely but not practical and they are soooo expensive and personally I hate the phil and teds with the baby near the floor :( x

its so hard to find one that is right. i want one where newborn can be forward or rear facing, needs to be bus friendly and both babys need to be able to see out. some of the tandums i think the back seat is slightly higher and you can make it a travel system so looks like i may go that way.the one you showed hayley is nice and bright which i like. I like the look of one of the city ones but its to wide. I had a section with kacey and may have to have another so carrying newborn may not be an option.

I have been given a phil and ted sport, which is really nice as its for free! But I dont like it and hubby wont let me buy another as he said we have one :cry: but I can maybe use the fact it wont fit in the car as an excuse? I think he would prefer to buy a new car than a new pram! I'm definitely going to have a in front and side by side option for different occasions!

i had my second girl on sunday 6/3/11 the age gap is 55 weeks lol cant belive my little baby is now my big girl so happy and sad at the same time

Congrats 2nd!!

LittleBlonde, look into the Safety 1st tandem strollers then. The carseat can fit into the back and the front seats, the front seat is completely removable to make the stroller into a single, if needed, and the front seat also reverses to face forward or face you. That's what we had for our two (20 months apart). It can be bulky though, especially if you don't have a lot of trunk space, but I took it on the bus all the time and never had issues.

Haven't been on this thread in ages!Hope all you mummy's and babies and beans are well.
Congratulations 2nd time!
:hugs: Pippin, congrats on team pink! Seems to be lots of girly bumps :)
What carriers are you all using? We have a sleepywrap (like a Moby) and a Mei Tai, will be using the wrap for the baby and DH will wear Evie in the Mei Tai or have her in the pram. Unless you all have a better way and I can persuade him to part with some £££ ;)
We're having a 3D scan on Saturday, soooo excited! Will be a year to the day when we had one with Evie, surreal! x

vickie, we have an Ergo and love it. It does generally seem more comfy for an "older" baby, but Heidi is happy enough in it with the infant insert and since she's growing like a weed it will be no time until she's the size of an "older" baby anyway. :rofl:

I need to youtube all these different wraps and carriers. I am planning on getting a maitai, will definitely be mainly wearing this one I think, I've found a couple of strollers on argos that are from newborn, ie lie flat, so I think I will get one for James as its easy for me to get in out the car with etc, and if nessecary James can walk a bit and I'll put baby in. Hes very good with his walking now, just slow!

Vivkie I have a moby, then some woven wraps (a calin bleu and a didymos) but my fave way to carry is in a connecta.

The ergo and connecta's both seem really popular. I really like the look of the boba too, it's just a matter of persuading DH that we need it as well as the £400 pram :dohh:

I'd like an ergo, I haven't mastered wrapping baby yet and im tempted to sell my wraps for an ergo.

Hello!

I will join here.

Just got my BFP yesterday.

Anna will be 22 months when this LO arrives.

I havent thought about prams or anything like that!

Will Anna still be in a pram at 22 months?

Will she still be in a cot or toddler bed? :flower:

Well, i said i might be back...and i am :D

I'm not sure if anyone will remember but i joined in November last year but sadly suffered a mmc in December.

I'm now pregnant again and everything has been going fantastically so far. We've had 3 very reassuring scans, the last of which at 13 weeks was so lovely, baby was moving around all over and even gave us what looked to be a little wave :cloud9:

So baby number 2 is due 21st October, 3 weeks before our son's 2nd birthday and we are all super excited :happydance:

Hi ladies!!! Alia will be 16 or 17 months when baby number two arrives!!! ( not exactly sure of my due date yet).
When do little ones get a big kid bed ? 16 months? Lol

Welcome Melissa! We put Emma in a twin-sized bed when she was 14 months old. Granted, she's not a climber, but we've never had any trouble with her there. We wanted her to be out of her crib and into her big girl room long before Heidi arrived so that she didn't feel like she was being kicked out.

We have a railing that goes all the way across the bed and she hasn't attempted to get out (although she does try to climb in, lol) and we leave her door ajar at night but keep a baby gate across it just in case she does leave the bed.

So far, so good!

That's what I was thinking for Alia. Can you post a picture of her bed (if you have one)??
I think Alia is going to be a climber!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->