Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

That's cute!! Is it really a twin sized bed?? Where did you get it?

Zoe went into a twin-sized bed at 18 months, just before Isaiah was born, and Isaiah started climbing out of the crib at 15 months, so he went into a twin bed at 15 months.

Melissa, it's actually the top part of a bunk bed since we know the girls will be sharing eventually. We got them at Sears :)

hi there :flower:
found out yesterday im 4 weeks pregnant with no.2, jesse will be 1 month and a bit shy of 2 when i have my little bean. can i join?

:hi: Hi Ladies!!!

I forgot about this thread :dohh: I'm still hanging out in first tri, just waiting for it to be over. It's very tough to maintain the energy to entertain a 10 month old (who's now walking by the way!!!) while dealing with first tri fatigue and nausea.

i mite just scrape into this thread - my wee one turns 2 on the 24th june and my baby is due on 5th july but i am convinced (prob wishful thinkin) that i'm goin to go early...;-)

hi ladies!:flower:

congratulations and welcome tiger!!! :happydance:

been there melissa- my 4th was 5 months old when we decided to try for #5. it took 5 months to get pregnant with #4 so we thought we would start early and by around his 1st bday we would be getting pregnant. got pregnant first try so they are now 14 months apart. it wont get easier either. by the time morning sickness goes away you will start to get big and be so tired. :hugs:

welcome dizzybella- you are almost there!:thumbup:

haha ya I've been warned....I like second tri though...NOT third tri! it's the worst!

Hi ladies just to let you know I had my little girl last week :cloud9: loving being a mummy to two!

Congratulations tiger and Melissa xx

Congrats to all the new-again mommies!!

I had my little girl, Anberlin Maria Kate 7 days late on May 4, 2011. I am now a mom to 3 kids aged 4 and under, but with my oldest being special needs and developmentally a 2 year old, it's like being a mom to 3 kids aged 2 and under. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Congratulations on the new arrivals :happydance:

We found out recently that the new baby is a BOY! We're absolutely delighted that Toby is getting a baby brother :cloud9:

congrats rebaby!! :blue:

melissa- i hear ya! 2nd tri is like a break in it all. then 3rd hits like a tidal wave lol!

pinkclaire- what beautiful babies! love the avatar, so precious:happydance:

brandicanucks- what a lovely family you have! you are a busy mommy:winkwink:

wow rebaby I didnt realise you were that far along. Congrats on another boy :) I love having 2 boys :cloud9:

Congratulations Claire, lovely pic in your avatar

hey fraggles! how is everything going???those boys are getting big huh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->