Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Thanks everyone!

Congrats brandi!

Rebaby that's fab news little boy :cloud9:

5 more days for me until my DS1 turns two!! :happydance: I really can't believe it :shock: My boys get along so well, I can't wait to add to our little family. I love watching them interact, and watching DS1 the other day being protective of his little brother. It really makes your heart melt. It is worth the extra work, extra money, and extra time. The joys that come with children are totally worth all the "extras"

Not sure when I posted last in here but Heidi was born Dec 11th when Emma was 15 1/2 months old. It's gone way more smoothly than I expected so that's awesome! :thumbup: Emma loved Heidi right away and I think she was young enough not to be jealous. It helped that Heidi slept so much at the beginning - though now I have the opposite problem with her ongoing napping strike. :dohh:

I love being a mom of 2 under 2. I actually just miscarried (surprise pregnancy) but could still end up a mom of 3 under 3.

And yes, we are insane. :winkwink:

I'm going for 3 under 3 after this one too :winkwink: I like being insane....it's so rewarding!! :cloud9:

I would get pregnant again in a heartbeat if I could, I'm just waiting for AF to come back. I would love to have 3 under 3, but I only have 3 more months to get pregnant if I was to have that... :wacko:

thenewwife- im sorry about your mc. thats heartbreaking.

we are crazy too ladies. we have 5 and are ntnp for the rest of our lives. heaven only knows how many we will end up with. :happydance: im sure i will look back at it all and be ever grateful!

ok starting to freak out a bit now thats its real!
ladies how were your toddlers when the baby was born? jesse is in the stage at the moment where he wants to punch and rip everyones hair out, and im really worrying he will do that to the newborn !!! do they mature a bit between 15 months and 2 years?
how do ur toddlers sleep? aswell as a newborn? i have this shocking image in my head of the newborn waking up for a feed and then jesse being woken up from it ! eeeeeeeekkk :help:

Alia is hardly a toddler yet, she's only 10 months....she sleeps better than a newborn! haha as a newborn she was up every couple hours now she goes to sleep on her own around 7 and sleeps till 7am without waking at all! I hope she keeps it up. And I REALLY hope this new baby won't disrupt her. We keep a fan on in her room though and it really helps to drown out background noises.

I forgot to say so so sorry for your loss TNW :hugs: Miscarriages are just so unfortunate :nope: Hope TTC is quick for you!! I got pregnant with Alia immediately after my miscarriage :)

tiger i was worried about that too, but it doesnt seem to be an issue. hopefully it wont be for you either.:flower:

I havent found it to be a problem yet, Lottie sleeps through the madness of the house, and shes not woke James up at night yet.

I find that, for some reason, that is about that ONLY thing my toddler will listen about! :dohh: If he starts to head back toward the bedrooms, being loud, all you have to say is "Shhh! DK is sleeping." And he'll quiet down, turn around, and head back the other direction. It's like her sleep is the only thing worthy of behaving for! :rofl:

Lovely to see this thread active again :)
Congrats on another boy rebaby!
Sorry for your loss TNW :hugs: good luck TTC!
I'm more worried about the baby sleeping through Evie's noise haha!

somehow i think the little ones just get used to the noise level and learn how to sleep through it- and good thing, lol!

Thanks everyone. :friends:

Emma always sleeps through Heidi's crying - both at night and during her naps. She also isn;t the least bit bothered by it when she's awake. Maybe she lacks empathy. :rofl: Emma was 15 1/2 months when Heidi was born.

It's really scary while you're pregnant (especially when the pregnancy is new and just before birth) but it's been much easier than I'd imagined. :thumbup:

^^ That's good to hear!! Alia will be about 16.5 months when this baby is born

Thanks everyone. :friends:

Emma always sleeps through Heidi's crying - both at night and during her naps. She also isn;t the least bit bothered by it when she's awake. Maybe she lacks empathy. :rofl: Emma was 15 1/2 months when Heidi was born.

It's really scary while you're pregnant (especially when the pregnancy is new and just before birth) but it's been much easier than I'd imagined. :thumbup:

:rofl: mine are 14 mos apart and exactly the same. we even co-sleep so we still have both in bed at the moment and neither of them are bothered at all by each other. jax is up at night sometimes when he is teething or sick and nathon never wakes up from it. and nathon wakes up to eat occasionally, though not much at all and jax never gets woke up by him. i was really worried about it too being that they were the closest in age i have, but there have been no probs at all:winkwink:

My goodness, you have them BOTH in bed with you?? :shock: We couldn't even handle having one in our room, let alone two in bed! :rofl:

I love that you have a big family. :thumbup: We are going for 4 or 5 :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->