Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

I'm going for 4...hubby's going for 3...we'll see who wins :D

And ya, co-sleeping was not for us! I can barely handle my husband in my bed haha

LOL!!!!! we have a king size bed and it just works. we absolutely love co-sleeping. wouldnt have it any other way. i have done that with all mine.:flower:usually have one at a time, but jax is still too little to move over. even when we move them they go to a toddler bed first right next to ours. i wanted to get jax ready to move over but my hubby wasnt ready for him to go so he is still with us.

yes i absolutely love having all of them. its nice to have a big family:cloud9: i hope you both get to experience it, theres nothing like it. i love that they will always have each other to lean on

melissa- somehow i think you will win:haha:

:rofl: We have a king-sized bed too!!! And seriously, I'm still kicking my husband to move over all the time.

And yes, I think I'll win too :winkwink: It would be a really easy win if we have three girls in a row haha

lol- thats so funny. my hubby is a giant, 6 foot something, and we have room for days. there is actually a lot of benefits to co-sleeping, but to each their own:thumbup:

I love co-sleeping! I can't have James in as well as he likes to lie over our heads which is fine for us but not so comfy for Lottie :haha:

pinkclaire- my 3 year old got that way. he loved sleeping sideways lol. sometimes he would be in the middle between us and sometimes up at our heads. he is gonna be 4 tuesday. and nathon will be 4 mos tuesday. my boys are growing up:cloud9: nathon starts on some rice cereal this weekend:happydance:

Yes James is the same. Even now I've just been in to check on him and he's sideways in his cot :dohh:

This mum business does go so fast. I really don't want it to as Lottie is my last :cry:

if we could only keep them little a while longer....

nathon loved cereal tonight. think i even got some in his tummy:haha:

0_IMAGE_455.jpg0_IMAGE_460.jpg

Very cute!! Alia loved her cereal first try too!!! We started at 4 months as well xoxo

Loos like i might have to start a 3 under three thread lol will be due on my babies 1st birthday if things are how i think

2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been??? have you tested? as much weight as you lose during pregnancy you will be a toothpick when your done having kids, lol! too bad we cant all be so lucky:haha: i still have baby weight to lose from 3 kidlets ago:blush:

2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where have you been??? have you tested? as much weight as you lose during pregnancy you will be a toothpick when your done having kids, lol! too bad we cant all be so lucky:haha: i still have baby weight to lose from 3 kidlets ago:blush:

sorry haventbeen on here for a while

havent testedyet but i have a strong feeling andknow webdanced on and around ovulation i would have conseived on the same day this year as last year lol might have to change my name to 3 timer

2nd time- LOL hun! that would be soooo awesome! when can you test and find out?

2nd time- LOL hun! that would be soooo awesome! when can you test and find out?

a few days but i know i will be really shocked if i am not , ting is we were taking a break from trying till jan lol woops guess if i am pregnant thats gods plan i saw you got a bfp then a neg so are you ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->