Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

amen, truly would be Gods plan. all your babies birthdays are gonna be within a month of each other, how cute is that!

we are ntnp and after dtd one day i was crampy. took an ov test and was + so i knew it could be a possibility so used a preggy test a week and half later. i think it was an evap though. i forgot to check it in the ten mins and went back to check later, there was a line. all other tests were - and then i started af. honestly dont think i had a chemical, pretty positive it was an evap given all the circumstances. would have been the first time i ovulated after having nathon. i figured you or i would be the first to get preggy out of the group, but natty is preggers!!!!!

amen, truly would be Gods plan. all your babies birthdays are gonna be within a month of each other, how cute is that!

we are ntnp and after dtd one day i was crampy. took an ov test and was + so i knew it could be a possibility so used a preggy test a week and half later. i think it was an evap though. i forgot to check it in the ten mins and went back to check later, there was a line. all other tests were - and then i started af. honestly dont think i had a chemical, pretty positive it was an evap given all the circumstances. would have been the first time i ovulated after having nathon. i figured you or i would be the first to get preggy out of the group, but natty is preggers!!!!!

i saw natty was pregnant again and was soo jelouse lol i really want a bog family not sure i will have more than 6 but who knows i feel like i finaly found the job i am good at lol i'm a lawyer but forget that i am a mum

you could message me your email if you want to eep in touch i would like that you can be my mummy mentor seeing as you are the expert

im no expert hun, i just love my lil blessings- just like you! i will send you my email

So I think we've decided we're going to get a twin mattress set for Alia and put it directly on the floor and still use a guard rail :)
I'm getting really excited for decorating her new room. I'm doing a woodland animal theme

Melissa, we did a twin for Emma at 14 months. She was totally fine. Hopefully Alia will be too! :thumbup:

So I think we've decided we're going to get a twin mattress set for Alia and put it directly on the floor and still use a guard rail :)
I'm getting really excited for decorating her new room. I'm doing a woodland animal theme

yay for decorating!!! sounds very cute :winkwink:

Hello Girls :wave:

This is just the thread ive been hoping to find :thumbup:

This will be my first close age gap (14 months) as my last 3 children have been really spread apart!

Im excited & nervous! :flower:

welcome kelly! my last two are 14 months apart. it makes life busy, thats for sure LOL!

Mine are going to be about 16 months apart.....it will be FUN :D
Good luck Kelly!

melissa- love her little piggy tails! soooo cute. i loved doing my girls hair when they were little. they are 11 and 12 now and want to do it their self. BOO!:haha:

haha Thanks :D
I had to put them in while she was crawling all over the house...no easy task!

she is adorable!!! what a lil doll :flower:

lol i can see you chasing after her, i used to do the same thing. i miss having a baby girl to paint lil baby nails and do their soft hair:cloud9:

i keep threatening my DH that im gonna paint our boys toenails but he says no way, lol! i told him i would use blue:blush:

Thanks for the lovely welcomes :flower:

Getting up with DD this morning at 5am ~ Feeling sick , headachey & after having a rubbish nights sleep.....

I thought to myself 'im crazy!':wacko:

hey ladies can i join you i have a 6 mnth old and am 9 weeks pregnant 12 month and 1 week gap eeekkk qiute scared!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->