Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

welcome laura bella!

too late to change your mind ladies!:haha:

i think it was harder being preggers with a little one than after he was actually born. :hugs:

i think it was harder being preggers with a little one than after he was actually born. :hugs:

Really! Please tell me more....:winkwink:

well for me i think its easier to parent more kids at once but feel energetic and healthy than to parent one not feeling well. i usually have bad morning sickness-have even dehydrated once from it and in another pregnancy had it every single day even while in labor-, get heartburn, cant sleep, feel exhausted, i mean you name it when im pregnant. its not that i hate being pregnant, but its just hard on my body- as im sure it is on many women.

even though its a beautiful experience, and i love to know that im growing a baby and feel them kick and all. its still hard. after getting sick for the tenth time that day, not sleeping for the 3rd night in a row, being exhausted from carrying all the extra weight, getting heartburn from literally everything, i think it just wears on me. i would ten times rather care for a newborn and a couple toddlers.

im sure not everyone would agree. i just know what to epect from my body from pregnancy and what to expect from taking care of babies and babies are so much easier on me. :thumbup:

I'd say the same. I found pregnancy so tiring and was really worried how I would handle it after, but actually I've found it easier than pregnant plus 1 YO! At least I have some energy to chase after my son lol.

im finding this atm its hard wrk being pregnant and having a dependant baby to look after the tierdness is kiling me

I'd say the same. I found pregnancy so tiring and was really worried how I would handle it after, but actually I've found it easier than pregnant plus 1 YO! At least I have some energy to chase after my son lol.

I am already really worrying about how im going to cope with a 14month old & a new baby :wacko: Im having sleepless nights, which I could really do without, being as im sooooo tired! :sleep:

Your post has really helped me ~ As it seems you were having the same thoughts whilst pregnant :hugs: Thankyou

im finding this atm its hard wrk being pregnant and having a dependant baby to look after the tierdness is kiling me

Im with you on that :hugs:

The good thing is at least my DD goes to bed a 6.30pm, so at least I can go to bed early :sleep: (DH puts DS2 to bed for me a little later)

However with all my worrying im not getting much sleep :dohh:

I loved the time when I had a newborn and a 15 month old. It was precious watching them get to know each other. Now, no one can get my second to laugh like his big brother does!

I loved the time when I had a newborn and a 15 month old. It was precious watching them get to know each other. Now, no one can get my second to laugh like his big brother does!

Really ~ Thats lovely :cloud9:

I really appreciate this post ~ More than I can tell you :hugs:

Can't wait for that Silver Penny! I have to say I love being a mummy to two it was worth the handwork when I was pregnant (I was working as well up until 36 weeks so completely sympathise!) I had a real moment today. I was feeding Lottie and James came over, led his head on her so sweetly and just smiled. I nearly cried it melted my heart! Worth it all xx

well ladies....my last two babies are 14 months apart. was supposed to be 15 months but my baby was born early due to low amniotic fluid.
just found out yesterday that we are pregnant again! my baby who is 4 months old right now will be 13 months old when this next one comes! praise the Lord!

0_IMAGE_515.jpg

thank you brandi!! everyone tells us we must have our hands full. my hubby tells them we have our hearts full. i love it when he says that :cloud9:

:hi: don't know if it's too late to join :) But I'm due August 5th with my 2nd boy, first boy is just over 9 months old :)

Hope everyone's ok!?

CharlieKeys - You're going to have a fun year with two little boys, welcome!! :)

well ladies....my last two babies are 14 months apart. was supposed to be 15 months but my baby was born early due to low amniotic fluid.
just found out yesterday that we are pregnant again! my baby who is 4 months old right now will be 13 months old when this next one comes! praise the Lord!

View attachment 233214

:wohoo: Many Congrats :yipee:

:hi: don't know if it's too late to join :) But I'm due August 5th with my 2nd boy, first boy is just over 9 months old :)

Hope everyone's ok!?

Congratulations :yipee: ~ You will have an extra small age gap :baby::baby:

How have you found pregnancy with such a LO? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back