Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

welcome charlie!:hugs: this is a great thread:thumbup:

thanks ladies, we are very excited:happydance:

thank you brandi!! everyone tells us we must have our hands full. my hubby tells them we have our hearts full. i love it when he says that :cloud9:

congrats omg well done my age gap was 55 weeks last year and will be 51/52 weeks this time lol are we mad yess weare lets celebrate our crazyness

aww thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

and KellyC75 - it was easy up until about 32 weeks.... now I'm struggling! I was lucky this time around, no sickness, no nothing and then bamn 32 weeks and I'm massive, back ache, feel sick all the time etc :haha: but not long now and my OH helps out a lot with Stephen so it's not that bad! :)

thank you brandi!! everyone tells us we must have our hands full. my hubby tells them we have our hearts full. i love it when he says that :cloud9:

congrats omg well done my age gap was 55 weeks last year and will be 51/52 weeks this time lol are we mad yess weare lets celebrate our crazyness

LOL i think we must be crazy! we decided to let the Lord choose the age gaps for our children, and this is what He chose so im thankful:flower:

aww thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

and KellyC75 - it was easy up until about 32 weeks.... now I'm struggling! I was lucky this time around, no sickness, no nothing and then bamn 32 weeks and I'm massive, back ache, feel sick all the time etc :haha: but not long now and my OH helps out a lot with Stephen so it's not that bad! :)

Bless you :hugs:

Hopefully its the other way round for me then, as im really suffering right now! :sick::wacko:

Somehow though....I dont think so :nope:

hey guys can i join you? when this baby is born i will have a 7yr old a 6yr old a 3yr old and a 20month old. My 3 boys 7,6 and 3 are all born in feb and this baby will be a feb baby which i find really strange and it makes me think im going to have a blue bump how weird would that be?

welcome 3boys! i know it doesnt really matter as long as baby is healthy, but i hope ava gets a lil sis to grow up with. i have a sis 14 mos younger than me and love her so much. we grew up best friends.:flower:

are you finding out melissa???

i said i wasnt gonna with number 4 and hubby still wanted to know. while at the scan the excitement got the best of me and of course i found out lol. i think i would have done fine if he didnt want to know so bad. everyone else in our fams wanted to know too, so i wasnt gonna be the last to know for sure!!!:haha:

i just asked DH and of course he wants to know. theres no surprises in this house. he likes to shop for baby stuff more than i do :roll::D

Sounds like my OH - he wanted to know both times a lot more than I did! :haha:

I actually have no preference! Would love another girl but a boy would be fun too :D

Congrats to all those newly pregnant! Is it bad that I'm jealous of you ladies?

I was so hoping to be pregnant by this time, but its just not in the cards for us right now. We're NTNP, but I still haven't had AF since DS2 was born 9 1/2 months ago. Took a precautionary FRER, just to make sure, and it was a :BFN: booo. What's even worse is that I kept taking it out of the trash to check to see if a line had appeared magically. :blush:I think it would be absolutely amazing to have 3 under 3. Only 2 1/2 more months if I want that. I keep praying for it, and hubby is on board for it.

On a more positive note, we have baby goats here! Two cuties born on july 8th, both males. :dance:

I had my periods come back at 5 months with my first, but I think things might be different this time around as I'm tandem nursing still. Well, obviously different, as I'm already 9 1/2 months PP and still no AF. Then again, I'm not willing to push weaning on either one of them, as I want them to self-wean. So I guess I will have to be patient with my body and know that it will get back in the swing of things when its ready. In God's time, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->