• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

Hellooooo!Hope all you ladies are having lovely pregnancies. Can I join? I've just found out I'm expecting my 2nd. My little man Arf is 6 months and I'm 4+2 with my lil' pud today so we'll have two little munchkins this time next year :happydance: My EDD (I think :wacko:) is 22nd April. :flower: xx

Hi, I shall add you to the list hun, welcome. :hi: congratulations

Hey ladies, can I join? There will be a 21 month gap for us :D

I am due January xx

Awww Pip! The other day Poppy was in the dining room with Martin whilst i was in the kitchen and (like an idiot!) I went bounding into the dining room not realising she was behind the door and hit her in the forehead with the edge of the door! I was hysterical, Poppy didn't shed a single tear tho, she has a big bruise there now (along with about 50 others from crawling into stuff but i KNOW which one i did!) it's awful when stuff like that happens. Have you ever got Sam's skin when trimming nails? I did that when Poppy was a few days old - she stopped crying before i did! Never done them since - it's Martins job now!xxx

Welcome to the new ladies also! Lovely to see you all! We definitely need a front page with dates, i'll never keep up!xxx

Hey ladies, can I join? There will be a 21 month gap for us :D

I am due January xx

Of course, I'll add you too, welcome :hi: Congrats. What date exactly are you due for the list?

Awww Pip! The other day Poppy was in the dining room with Martin whilst i was in the kitchen and (like an idiot!) I went bounding into the dining room not realising she was behind the door and hit her in the forehead with the edge of the door! I was hysterical, Poppy didn't shed a single tear tho, she has a big bruise there now (along with about 50 others from crawling into stuff but i KNOW which one i did!) it's awful when stuff like that happens. Have you ever got Sam's skin when trimming nails? I did that when Poppy was a few days old - she stopped crying before i did! Never done them since - it's Martins job now!xxx

Thanks love, still feel bad and wiped out after the tears :rofl: I have clipped his fingers before :blush: but it's still my job!!! SImon is too scared to do it!!!

Anyone else feel like they never stop eating? If i start getting hungry i start being sick so i am constantly eating something! I put 4st on with Poppy...hmmmm, wonder where this is heading!x

Yep!!!! Just went out for a walk to walk off the nibbles I had today only to come home feeling really sick so had to have marmite and white bread :dohh:

We just realised we had an attempted break in while we were away :( :shock: Someone has forced the side panel of our double glazing out at the back of the house and trampled on our plants by the window. Made me feel all funny and vulnerable!!!!! :cry:

Oh my God Pip! I would be a mess! Once when i lived with my friend (who comes on here) we were broken into, she was out for the night and i was home alone. It was awful, when they realised i was in the house they put a cupboard across my bedroom door so i couldn't get out. It was awful. The other day i was again home alone as hubby was working away and i heard something outside, when i went and looked it was a similar thing, flowers trampled etc, i couldn't sleep for days. Little tossers! BIG hugs to you xxx

Goodness hon that is horrible!!! :shock: better they locked you in than came in with you I suppose but how terrifying :hugs:. I feel we got off lightly. I wont be spending the night alone for a while that's for sure. I HATE people sometimes, how can they think it's ok to do that. B******s

that is crazy about the break ins. i cant even imagine. i guess im very lucky that nothing like that has happened to me. sooo sorry you had to deal with that ladies:hugs:

Hi everyone, thanks for inviting me pippin! My son will be 33 months when baby is born. I am so pleased to be pregnant as it is the gap I have always wanted! I always felt so sorry for him having no siblings because I am a twin myself. I can't wait to see him kiss the new baby!

Anyone else have one at a similar age want to be my buddy??

Hi everyone, thanks for inviting me pippin! My son will be 33 months when baby is born. I am so pleased to be pregnant as it is the gap I have always wanted! I always felt so sorry for him having no siblings because I am a twin myself. I can't wait to see him kiss the new baby!

Hi :hi: and welcome. I wanted a 24-30 month gap if I'm honest but I guess a few months less won't make a difference :rofl: We were planning to try after Christmas, but good things often come in surprises don't they!!

Anyone else have one at a similar age want to be my buddy??

Most of us have younger ones but I know a few of us have other babies around three when this one is born, have you tried the buddy section on bnb? Count us all as your buddies :thumbup:

I would have given anything to have the second one sooner! That postnatal broodiness never left me, but oh stood his ground!

I would have given anything to have the second one sooner! That postnatal broodiness never left me, but oh stood his ground!

I was just getting over my post birth broodiness when this happened!!!:rofl: I'm back in the swing of it already though. Whe is your actual due date and I'll put it on the front page.

10th April, according to the doctor but I am not so sure. I know I conceived on 26 July. So I think it will be a bit later.

Welcome all new ladies! Wow this group is growing fast!!!

Hi Emma :wave: glad you found this thread!

My details: Due 2nd March, 2nd baby, 18 month gap :) :)

Sorry to hear about the attempted break in Pippin, glad they didn't succeed though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->