Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

ya Alia pretty much self-weaned. She wasn't taking near enough breast milk so I started having to give her formula in order to fill her up. Gradually my supply dropped so I just decided to make the switch.

i think its beautiful to let the baby decide. i havent been able to BF but will try to with this next one. hopefully it works out. not making any harsh expectations and if it works, it works.

i have no womans intuition as to the sex of my babies. i quit guessing 2 kids ago. im always wrong:dohh: my hubby gets it right more than me. maybe he has more womans intuition:haha:

:shock: Oh wow, blessedmomma, congratulations!!!!!! :happydance:

We are currently NTNP #3 (after our "accidental pregnancy" which I miscarried we decided we were ready for the next one.) If I get pregnant this month then Emma & Heidi will be 15 1/2 months apart and Heidi & #3 will be about the same. :rofl:

I was the same, NewWife. Anberlin will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and still no sign of her. This is the longest she's stayed away postpartum.

It's all over for me ladies. Tomorrow morning, I am getting my tubes tied. I am already suffering through the regret. I feel forced into it. My husband said "Ligation or divorce", and while I'm done having kids, I'm not ready to make it permanent.

We have a lot of money coming to us soon, should the government get a move on. Does is sound wrong if I say I'm planning on a microsurgery reversal ASAP, behind his back?

thanks for the welcome guys! Yes i would love Ava to have a sister but i am going to try and be strong and not find out. But I don't have much willpower so we will see.

I was the same, NewWife. Anberlin will be 10 weeks on Wednesday and still no sign of her. This is the longest she's stayed away postpartum.

It's all over for me ladies. Tomorrow morning, I am getting my tubes tied. I am already suffering through the regret. I feel forced into it. My husband said "Ligation or divorce", and while I'm done having kids, I'm not ready to make it permanent.

We have a lot of money coming to us soon, should the government get a move on. Does is sound wrong if I say I'm planning on a microsurgery reversal ASAP, behind his back?

But he has a vasectomy?? why not just test his sperm and make sure he's sterile? It sounds pretty harsh that he wants you to get major surgery or he's ddivorcing you :wacko:

He did have one but came back with a low count when I found out I was pregnant. While unlikely, Anberlin COULD be his.

But he wants to "be sure I never do what I did again"...

what are you going to do?? It seems like there's a bit of a trust issue. He should take your word that you won't do it again.

ok so now i can worry about our housing situation 2 babies in a one bed house = bad three babies in a one bed house = breakdown

I guess I'm going through with it. My surgery's at noon today. It's too late to cancel now.

Just wondering if you have done some research into the side effects of a tubal ligation. My MIL had a tubal and now gets horrible migraines when AF arrives. Just one of many symptoms. This website has some more symptoms: https://members.tripod.com/~sterilization_rights/Symtoms_PTS.html

Perhaps you could let your DH take a look at the list. It includes loss of libido, pain during sex, depression, and weight gain.

I'm so sorry that you are feeling forced into this. I know its not an easy decision, and you have to do what is best for your family. :hugs:

Im so sorry that you are being forced into a procedure that you dont want. Is it possible for you to talk to DH cos i would hate for you to end up bitter towards your husband.

2nd time- can you guys look into moving or is that not an option? :hugs:

brandi- i have heard the same thing, that tubal ligations lead to many hormonal problems that can effect you in a lot of different ways. i have to agree with 3boys too, you may get very bitter about him threatening you with this and end up divorced anyways. its horrible to think that he would threaten you to force you to do what he wants, that doesnt sound healthy at all:nope:

we haveto move no more room at the inn lol its just trying to get deposit to rent with lol soo many wories lol not having time to get excited yet someone tell me its all going to work out fine and dandy i need to get excited

you better get excited!!!! life is being created within you!!!! whats more exciting than that?

we moved and bought a home during our last pregnancy so i know its stressful, but it will all be worth it hun. hang in there

i know i thin i am just having a bit of a down day then i look at my beautiful girls and remember what its all about

dont worry about moving hun it will all work out fine, i rent as well.

yes u are mad but sounds like an amazing opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->