• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

OMG :shock: I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! Much better....... can I copy you???? :blush:

I knooooow! Course you can! I got the idea off here anyway! xx

I prefer the phil&teds, simply because what attached me to it in the first place was the air tyres. Great for walking the dog in the forest!

I think the baby jogger has inflatable tyres too. We need that as hubby goes running with Poppy in her Quinny Buzz most days, he won't stop once the new baby comes! xx

I'm sooooo sold on that, I've just watched about three videos of how to use it and the different combination and it is just fabulous and cheaper than the iCandy. John Lewis sells it so I can go and have a look at it. Love the fact you can use it soooo many ways. At least there are options I like when I first looked I hated all the ones on mothercare's website. I know they are limited but I always start there as they normally are quite comprehensive. EXCITED :happydance: I love all this planning :yipee:

I think the baby jogger has inflatable tyres too. We need that as hubby goes running with Poppy in her Quinny Buzz most days, he won't stop once the new baby comes! xx

Yep it does.

I'm in love with this one! I adore it!xx

I adore this and am hoping to get it but I don't know if we can afford it yet. Not that I can actually find a clear price on it yet :wacko:We're gonna ask both sets of parents to contribute towards it for xmas and my birthday, which is in April, so fingers crossed we'll get it. I wish I'd anticipated needing a double pram because I would have bought this before and then just added the tandem part onto it :dohh: Does anyone have any idea of how much it costs all in all? I won't need a carseat, just the maxi cosi adaptors and the raincover I'm not bothered about because I already have a universal one.

Hope all you busy pregnant mummies are ok :thumbup: We've had a nice day out walking, had lunch and went to Mothercare to replace Arf's cot mobile for the second time and cos I wasn't prepared to get the one I had originally AGAIN I got a lovely Fisher Price one in the sale, some sleepsuits and some fab little black and white baseball type shoes, all for the same price of my original crappy mobile :happydance::happydance: xx

I adore this and am hoping to get it but I don't know if we can afford it yet. Not that I can actually find a clear price on it yet :wacko:We're gonna ask both sets of parents to contribute towards it for xmas and my birthday, which is in April, so fingers crossed we'll get it. I wish I'd anticipated needing a double pram because I would have bought this before and then just added the tandem part onto it :dohh: Does anyone have any idea of how much it costs all in all? I won't need a carseat, just the maxi cosi adaptors and the raincover I'm not bothered about because I already have a universal one.

Hope all you busy pregnant mummies are ok :thumbup: We've had a nice day out walking, had lunch and went to Mothercare to replace Arf's cot mobile for the second time and cos I wasn't prepared to get the one I had originally AGAIN I got a lovely Fisher Price one in the sale, some sleepsuits and some fab little black and white baseball type shoes, all for the same price of my original crappy mobile :happydance::happydance: xx

:cloud9: :cloud9: another fan here - been to play with it 3 times already in John Lewis :blush: :blush: haha, we worked it out to £635 with the carrycot, second seat, we already have maxi cosi cabriofix which is compatible but the adaptors are (I think) another £30, lots of the reviews say to just buy cheapo raincovers rather than the branded one too so that would save a few quid. I just loved the fact that one baby won't have to be down under the other one - I can imagine mine hoofing each other....
Hope everyone well - been back at work today, very very busy and I HATED every minute :cry: missed the boy but he waved me off at nursery this morning bless him.

:cloud9: :cloud9: another fan here - been to play with it 3 times already in John Lewis :blush: :blush: haha, we worked it out to £635 with the carrycot, second seat, we already have maxi cosi cabriofix which is compatible but the adaptors are (I think) another £30, lots of the reviews say to just buy cheapo raincovers rather than the branded one too so that would save a few quid. I just loved the fact that one baby won't have to be down under the other one - I can imagine mine hoofing each other....
Hope everyone well - been back at work today, very very busy and I HATED every minute :cry: missed the boy but he waved me off at nursery this morning bless him.

Thanks Pip Holder for the price guide :thumbup: Is better than I anticipated. Narks me though that the Maxi cosi adaptors are so blumming expensive. I had to buy them for the Oyster and they were £20 :growlmad: xx

Hey ladies, can I join? There will be a 21 month gap for us :D

I am due January xx

Of course, I'll add you too, welcome :hi: Congrats. What date exactly are you due for the list?

Awww Pip! The other day Poppy was in the dining room with Martin whilst i was in the kitchen and (like an idiot!) I went bounding into the dining room not realising she was behind the door and hit her in the forehead with the edge of the door! I was hysterical, Poppy didn't shed a single tear tho, she has a big bruise there now (along with about 50 others from crawling into stuff but i KNOW which one i did!) it's awful when stuff like that happens. Have you ever got Sam's skin when trimming nails? I did that when Poppy was a few days old - she stopped crying before i did! Never done them since - it's Martins job now!xxx

Thanks love, still feel bad and wiped out after the tears :rofl: I have clipped his fingers before :blush: but it's still my job!!! SImon is too scared to do it!!!

Hi hun, thanks! I am due 6th Jan :D

Sorry to hear about attempted break in, thats terrible :( Big :hugs:

Anyone else feel like they never stop eating? If i start getting hungry i start being sick so i am constantly eating something! I put 4st on with Poppy...hmmmm, wonder where this is heading!x

Meee!! I feel so fat and bloated already :( but i cant stop eating and its junk too :( MUST stop! x

How is everyone doing?

Feeling a little depressed and emotional today. I dunno why but broke down crying at least twice for no reason. Also, been very hungry and wanting chocolate ice cream but can't right now.

Hi Everyone

thanks a lot Armywife,pippin,jojo,auntye and everyone for welcoming me here........its so g8 to see many of you again here so I don't feel alone here :thumbup:

my boy doesn't let me open lappy, he wants it before me........i m sure soon i will get lappy keys in his poty :winkwink:
is it same for others as well ?

i wish you all a good health and will try to catch you ladies as much as possible......
bye for now :hugs:

I don't have a Ctrl key thanks to Sammy!! Haha! He's drawn to it like a magnet!!!! :haha: :dohh:

Just butting in here girls to give a view a few years down the line. I dont have a close age gap this time but my first two were 16 months to the day apart.

No doubt it was tough at the start but the advantages far outweigh the negatives girls. You are not past the stage of carrying a changing bag the size of a small suitcase so its not new. If you are like me you will not have got a full nights sleep either so getting up not new and on and on its goes.

Now when they are 5 and 3 they are perfect for playing with each other - they enjoy the same types of day out - play centres, the zoo etc is exciting for both of them.

The bond they have is totally totally unbelievable. They are so close its incredible and I dont think that would have happened if the gap had of been bigger. they are best friends. In fact once this bubs arrives I'll be trying very quickly for a buddy for him or her.

Enjoy it girls cos they are not babies for very long. My little man starting school in a few weeks and it feels like only yesterday I took him home. :nope:

Good luck to you all :flower:

Aw they are such lovely words thank you so much!!

Thank you so much for the words, Beanbabe!

As for little ones and keyboards, this is why we have a 'dead' keyboard in the living room so he can pound away on those keys all he wants (and not destroy mine)! What is it with keyboards that is so fascinating?

How is everyone doing?

Feeling a little depressed and emotional today. I dunno why but broke down crying at least twice for no reason. Also, been very hungry and wanting chocolate ice cream but can't right now.

I'm feeling down today too ... and I'm not sure why. I don't feel awful, just blah. I think I'm getting upset about the weight I've put on and also the fact that I see to have absolutely zero control when it comes to what I'm putting in my mouth. :dohh: So body image is a little off.

Keyboards - don't even get me started!! And cell phones, home phones, remote controls, car keys ... everything that is expensive to replace!

Anyone else feel like they never stop eating? If i start getting hungry i start being sick so i am constantly eating something! I put 4st on with Poppy...hmmmm, wonder where this is heading!x

Meee!! I feel so fat and bloated already :( but i cant stop eating and its junk too :( MUST stop! x

I'm not even eating more and I have put on 5lb :cry: I'm trying rice cakes for the ms, I'm obviously not drinking wine anymore which was my massive vice and healthy dinners etc. I ate chocolate last night though :blush: and it made me feel sick until gone midnight, lesson learnt!!!!

jms895 thanks for due date I've added you :hugs:

How is everyone doing?

I'm feeling down today too ... and I'm not sure why. I don't feel awful, just blah. I think I'm getting upset about the weight I've put on and also the fact that I see to have absolutely zero control when it comes to what I'm putting in my mouth. :dohh: So body image is a little off.

Me too, the grumpy emotional part, I can feel myself getting angry at DH all the time for totally illogical reasons :dohh: like when he was trying to fix the back door but I wanted a go.

Question for you all

When are you going to start buying things this time? Like the buggy etc. Last time I waited until I was viable at 24 weeks but this time I am so much more relaxed and might just start after the 12 weeks. Plus I want to get the buggy before you lot buy all the stock up :rofl: :rofl: TheNewWife I know you've bought Heidi's going home outfit, anything else?

EDIT: Just booked an early pregnancy scan for the 4th September :yipee: I'll be 7+4 so hoping to will see the heartbeat fingers crossed. Then I can realllllyyyy relax and tell my immediate colleagues at work. Keep fingers crossed for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->