• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Xxx~~~ Mum's that will have 2 under 2 (or there abouts) come join us ~~~xxX

It's comforting to see how many mamas will have such young LO's like me. I won't deny I'm quite daunted but I'm also really excited :happydance: Obviously I'm not all that bothered but I think it'd be quite nice to have another little boy so Arf has a close companion. We plan on having three but not til Arf is 5 so it'd be perfect if we had a girl last :cloud9: xx

Welcome all new ladies! Wow this group is growing fast!!!

Hi Emma :wave: glad you found this thread!

My details: Due 2nd March, 2nd baby, 18 month gap :) :)

Sorry to hear about the attempted break in Pippin, glad they didn't succeed though :hug:

Thanks, all done and updated :hugs:

It's comforting to see how many mamas will have such young LO's like me. I won't deny I'm quite daunted but I'm also really excited :happydance: Obviously I'm not all that bothered but I think it'd be quite nice to have another little boy so Arf has a close companion. We plan on having three but not til Arf is 5 so it'd be perfect if we had a girl last :cloud9: xx

I want a little girl :blush: but a little boy would be lovely too, for Sam mainly.

since i had two girls early on and had two boys recently, i would love a lil girl again. although im sure my lil boys wouldnt mind another boy too.

Hello MrsBandEgglet and welcome :wave:.

Wow! What a day. Did some running about and had a lovely little lunch with mum, hubby and little guy. Started off sort of bleh due to some MS (which was totally unexpected) but the food was yummy. We went to a Chinese buffet!

I think I ate so much that it'll be a very light supper. :dohh:

'Ello and welcome, Emmea12uk! :wave:

Pippin, that is frightening! Like jojo, I'm glad they didn't succeed but it makes you feel so vulnerable doesn't it? :hug:

my daughter will be 25 months old when this bean arrives..x

I'm not too sure if it'd be too early. Last night and a bit this morning, I thought I felt some fluttering. Either that or I have the worst case of gas imaginable.

Anyone else?

with my last son i felt him for sure around 14 weeks. i thought i felt him before that, but wasnt sure. when i told my ob she said based on the scan they did at 16 wks i could have very well felt him. where he had implanted and his position were both perfect for feeling him early. i was kinda amazed as i had never felt one before about 18 wks, but it can happen!

Hi Everyone

thanks a lot Armywife,pippin,jojo,auntye and everyone for welcoming me here........its so g8 to see many of you again here so I don't feel alone here :thumbup:

my boy doesn't let me open lappy, he wants it before me........i m sure soon i will get lappy keys in his poty :winkwink:
is it same for others as well ?

i wish you all a good health and will try to catch you ladies as much as possible......
bye for now :hugs:

Just butting in here girls to give a view a few years down the line. I dont have a close age gap this time but my first two were 16 months to the day apart.

No doubt it was tough at the start but the advantages far outweigh the negatives girls. You are not past the stage of carrying a changing bag the size of a small suitcase so its not new. If you are like me you will not have got a full nights sleep either so getting up not new and on and on its goes.

Now when they are 5 and 3 they are perfect for playing with each other - they enjoy the same types of day out - play centres, the zoo etc is exciting for both of them.

The bond they have is totally totally unbelievable. They are so close its incredible and I dont think that would have happened if the gap had of been bigger. they are best friends. In fact once this bubs arrives I'll be trying very quickly for a buddy for him or her.

Enjoy it girls cos they are not babies for very long. My little man starting school in a few weeks and it feels like only yesterday I took him home. :nope:

Good luck to you all :flower:

Awww that makes me so excited!!!

I know it is a bit early to be thinking of buggies, but I wanted I new one for my son, as he has weak legs. I didn't want to waste my money on something I can't use when baby comes, or buy a double buggy in case my son doesn't need it. Instead I got a phil&teds sport which I can buy an additional seat when baby comes. Any experiences?

I know it is a bit early to be thinking of buggies, but I wanted I new one for my son, as he has weak legs. I didn't want to waste my money on something I can't use when baby comes, or buy a double buggy in case my son doesn't need it. Instead I got a phil&teds sport which I can buy an additional seat when baby comes. Any experiences?

We have a Phil & Ted's Sport with the doubles kit and love it. I bought the Peg Perego adaptor as well so that I could click her carseat straight into the buggy. Definitely worth it. I plan on using the adaptor again with the new baby and putting Emma in the doubles kit at the back, at least for a few months until the baby is big enough to handle being in the back.

We've also used the buggy with the doubles kit a few times while babysitting my nephew (who is only 7 weeks older than Emma) and it's been great.

We have a Phil & Ted's Sport with the doubles kit and love it. I bought the Peg Perego adaptor as well so that I could click her carseat straight into the buggy. Definitely worth it. I plan on using the adaptor again with the new baby and putting Emma in the doubles kit at the back, at least for a few months until the baby is big enough to handle being in the back.

We've also used the buggy with the doubles kit a few times while babysitting my nephew (who is only 7 weeks older than Emma) and it's been great.

Thank you!! To put the car seat in would be great!!! Can you fix any isofix in? What will I need then, an adapter, a carrycot and another seat?

I'm not sure - I know that Graco and Peg Perego have adaptors, but not sure about the others. I'm attaching a photo of the buggy with the car seat(though the doubles kit is not shown as we didn't have it set up.)

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/LisaMarie13/Baby%20preparations/IMG_0152-1.jpg

The doubles kit attaches like this, so just imagine the car seat on top as well.

Attachments

• Stroller.jpg
    Stroller.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
my daughter will be 25 months old when this bean arrives..x

:hi: welcome along, what's your due date?

Regarding Buggies

I'm looking at those now. I saw the iCandy Pear which I quite like but not the price!!! Also can't find that many stockist in the uk. The phil and ted is my second choice but I wonder if the back seat is a little too close to the ground? I live in a built up environment so worried about dogs, car fumes and everything else, what do you think TheNewWife?

Pip they sell the icandy at a shop just round the corner from me!

Nursery World

xx

I saw a lady today with the baby seat on the front and a carrycot underneath laid flat. It is close to the floor - I thought that, but if you can stick the car seat in then that is fab!

Thanks Girls, I'm going to do lots more research but I just like the look of the iCandy and it certainly looks very sturdy. Will just have to save lots and lots of pennies over the next few month. Might sell my mychoice4 to get some money back, but I do love that pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->