Yay, confirmed at Physicians Office Today!

alaskanwhitec

Mom of Toddler & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello all,
What lovely ladies we have here on BabyandBump. I posted yesterday with a thread and pics pertaining too my doubtful BFP. TTC for over 2 years with a man with infertility issues. He is 48, with no children (ah, but what a different story now!), I am so happy I am able to give the love of my life his first child. I used a HPT that had a bad reputation. So many sites told me that they were recalling the Target Store Brand Tests, that they were giving false positives, and they were not to be trusted. I was crushed, and believed it. Even though I purchased a two pack, I still wasn't sure, just because of the awful testimonials and the fact it was a "blue-dye" test. I did not know they had the reputation to give false positives. Well....I confirmed with my doctor today, I am indeed pregnant, due in August. Yipee. I didn't think it would ever happen, but I did my research and talked to other ladies who had fertility issues and followed there regimens and lo and behold! I took OTC fertility supplements, DH took zinc, stopped smoking, no hot baths, I used Robittussin for healthy cervical mucus, and propped my butt up after BD'ing for 45 min. I strongly believe this is what did it since I only started to do that 2 months ago. Ladies that are TTC, don't give up hope. It can happen, if you believe in it enough! I love you guys for the words of encouragement I received from you when I was in "limbo," not sure if my BFP's were really BFN's. Thanks!
:happydance:
Here are my BFP's, even darker than before. Ya-hoo!

Attachments

• 1-07-10.jpg
    1-07-10.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024