YAY!!! for softcups

P

prettynpink29

I got my first softcup in successfully today!!!:):):happydance:

I tried a week ago and it felt very uncomfortable and I didn't like it at all! But I think I figured out what I did! I tried them just to try them, it wasn't after sex, so there was no lube in there and ouch!!! Did anyone else find them uncomfortable at first?? Now decided to give it a try again, and bam! It slide rite in and didn't hurt at all!! Keep all those little:spermy::spermy: in there!! I am so excited for softcups and preseed!! And for my almost positive opks and for my ultrasound tomorrow morning to see how many eggys clomid gave me!!!:)

Come on :bfp: come on:bfp: come on:bfp:!!!

lol only you ladies would understand!!

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yea! and how long can you live them in there???
can I pee with it still in???

yes you can pee :rofl: its a different place were you wee from hun you can leave them in up to 12 hours hun x x x

yes you can pee :rofl: its a different place were you wee from hun you can leave them in up to 12 hours hun x x x

:rofl: I know it is in a different place!! :haha: They are just new so I am just checking:)

I got mine in yesterday! Had 2 glasses of wine and tried it out! Yes it was uncomfortable to me at first but I figured it out! I think it'll be a little easier after sex because no lube! LOL! I'm gonna try it out this month! I have preseed too! So excited also about it!

Oh... and I had to test the peeing out to make sure it wasn't covering that hole and it did perfect!!!

They seriously need to size down those cups. I have tried them a bit and they are too painful. ;/ Good luck!

They seriously need to size down those cups. I have tried them a bit and they are too painful. ;/ Good luck!

I agree, I have used a diaphragm successfully for years and still can't get one of the softcups to fit. It's actually significantly bigger than my diaphragm!

yes the pre seed helps alot when your using the soft cups, the first time i used the soft cup i was so uncomfortable, now im used to them, and i agree they need to downsize them just a tad. Good luck ladies and baby dust to you all :flower:

Thank you ladies!!!

And I agree with all of you! They are too big and they need to down size:) I noticed yesterday the longer that I wore it, the more uncomfortable it got! I only last 4 hours before I couldn't take it any longer!! LOL But, I figured keeping them in there 4 hours was better than the usual 10 min laying with my butt in the air:) I will use them again because I figure why not try something new..

Thank you ladies!!!

And I agree with all of you! They are too big and they need to down size:) I noticed yesterday the longer that I wore it, the more uncomfortable it got! I only last 4 hours before I couldn't take it any longer!! LOL But, I figured keeping them in there 4 hours was better than the usual 10 min laying with my butt in the air:) I will use them again because I figure why not try something new..

lol. Butt in the air. :)

Hey whatever works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back