Yay!! My bfp is gorgeous!!

abanana

mom of 3 pregnant
Reaction score
So Let me start from the beginning. Last Thursday, I decided to test, I was suppose to start, but had that feeling. I had been a bit crampy, and starving already al the time. So I took 2 clearblue early +/- tests and both positive. Well then I read up, and found these werent the greatest for accuracy. So took acouple IC's both the faintest of faintest positives. Almost thought I was crazy. So the next morning took a FRER and was again very faint. So I waited and took one the next day (saturday) almost invisible. So then Sunday, and I saw it but it faded so much I thought well the lines should be getting darker, right?? well this mornin took anther FRER and it is darker than the control line, hehe. After all the tests, thinking I am crazy, I got a very very DARK BFP. Just to besure took one more tonight and still SUPER dark. So I think anyone who thinks they see a line, just dont give up or think your crazy, you may just be right. :)

I saved the main ones I will post how do I lol.

when you reply to this there will be a little paperclip icon just above the reply box which you write in. Just click on it and select the photos, then press send :)

Oh I did find The ones from earlier this week well two of them the rest I did through out without a picture. So from Friday and Saturday I believe are the first picture and the Second is today!! :)

Attachments

• HPIM0205.jpg
    HPIM0205.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 49
  • HPIM0228.jpg
    HPIM0228.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 48
I was so excited how much it changed so quickly.

Congratulations, i did 4 tests mine were all faint how far along are you for them 2 be that dark, I took my tests to the doctors and they confirmed that i was x

Thankyou all. Well I took the test Friday Saturday and Sunday, and all were faint. Then Monday(yest.) those were both so dark were darker then test line. I would be 4weeks 4days based on cycle. I could nt and still cant believe how dark they are in one day.

AF start Jan 20. So thats how long. Havent seen her since lol.

I will NOT be shocked if you come back in a couple of weeks and tell us you're having twins! Those are some DARK lines :)

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->