YAY! Spotting has stopped

Hope this is your BFP hunni, gonna go buy a test later......

yep and me! :) / :-(

gonna b gutted if its negative even though thats what im expecting!!!! x

Yeah I'm the same hun...

Gonna splash out on a fr I think....

fingers crossed then...... im gonna do mine at lunchtime so ill let uno how i get on!!! x

BFN on clearblue!!! :-( gutted!

got really bad cramps though over last few hours as if af is on her way but no sign yet!

what about you? xx

BFN (I'm 99.9% sure it was anyway!) on fr, got one for the morning, to do with fmu and then I'm off out...

Just bought my outfit

Peeing every 2-3hrs day and night (have SBS so this is strange)
VVVVVVV mild cramps
Sore boobs/nipples
Hungry all the time
Forgetting stuff (went to the shop for an outfit today, got there, picked my clothes, opened my purse, and no bank card, so had to come home, get it and go back!)

Peeing every 2-3hrs day and night (have SBS so this is strange)
VVVVVVV mild cramps
Sore boobs/nipples
Hungry all the time
Forgetting stuff (went to the shop for an outfit today, got there, picked my clothes, opened my purse, and no bank card, so had to come home, get it and go back!)

hmmmmmmm mine are vvvvv mild cramps (today feel like af is coming)
sore boobs, they have almost doubled in size over the past 3 weeks
peeing every hour especially getting up in the middle of the night
and am very clumsy
also map of blue veins across my chest and bloated stomach!

might test on monday if the witch sill hasnt arrived..... dont want 2 test over the weekend.... ill only get all depressed! what about you? x

Well will have to make sure it's BFN tomorrow for when I go out!

:bfn::growlmad:

So do you think it's safe for me to go out n have a drink tonight?

did you go out and have some fun? i did!!! tested this morning and got the faintest of faintest lines ever but not sure whether it was an evap line or not! :-( what about you? xx

Yeah I went out, had a fab night thanks hun...

Not tested again since my BFN on saturday.....am back at work so haven't got time to buy tests. I've got some of the cassette type tests coming from Ebay, just to satisfy my POAS addiction! hahaha only ordered 5, but they should be here tomorrow.

Still no af, and really sore boobs....

Wow it is amazing to read that other people feel the exact same way! I however have had the strangest month. My fiance and I are TTC. I bought ovulation kits for the month and I noticed that my lines where not as dark as last month? I bled on the darkest day. I think it was ovulation bleeding? We https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/sex.gifwhenever we could. I bleed after a few times. AF isnt due until Sept 11 and she is poking her head every couple of hours but only when I urinate which is like every hour! My cycle is very short it is about 21-26 days. Lately 23. We have been trying for 2 months going on 3 now. I am so affraid of infertility. I had friends who https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/sex.gif once and got a https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/bfp2.gif! I am reallY stressed out!! I need someone to talk to!

Hi Brandy, welcome to this thread......... hope we can be of some help! :) xx

This TTC thing is a nightmare isnt it? Hard to think about anything else no matter how casual you intend to be about it at first! If it is you AF then it gives you an extra month to eat healthy and get some extra practice in ,so dont be too disheartened. I have got two children too, but with a previous partner which makes me think things might be different this time around, but who knows. Anyways, get lots of rest, fingers crossed for you honey. Keep us informed x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->