YAY! Spotting has stopped

So I'm not testing til Saturday now (yeah right ok!) because am off out on Saturday and obviously don't want to drink if I'm pregnant.

Now 1 day late *sigh*

well hope you finally get the result your after... im 10 days late...... boobs are KILLING me this morning. bf gave me a hug and they hurt so bad i had to push him off!!! still getting bfn though

Grrrr stupid bodies!

I've lost all faith that I'm pregnant, and trying to overlook the symptoms.

Back to work on Monday so it'll take my mind off it hopefully, and if I get my :bfp: then I'll have a fab night celebrating on Saturday and if not then I can go get pi$$ed! hahaha

dont blame you hun. Well make sure you keep me posted on your results! :)

Good luck xx

Still no af, don't feel like she's coming but maybe she's waiting for me to relax and then BAM hit me!

Grrrrr! :growlmad:

Am sat crying because DP has gone downstairs to watch a film....I don't wanna watch the film but even so it's upset me.....stupid hormones.

I'm so confused, just don't know what to think anymore.

Well cd30, now 16dpo and no af....

I've saved my FMU and will go buy a test as soon as the shops open. I'm going to buy a superdrug one, they seem to be popular.

Not holding out much hope but have no feelings that :witch: is coming. Please please please please please please please please please please please please let this be it for us.

*hugs* dont worry..... remember how some ppl dont show positive for ages.... u may just have low hcg....... u have all the right symptoms!

dont giv up on it until the witch shows!!!! xxx

But I showed so early with the girls........

Will test again saturday and then go and have a damn good night out.

I only joined this site today, but am so happy that I have found other people going through and feeling the same way I am!

I am 4 days late for AF, and usually very on-time... spotted on an off for about 5 days stopping a couple of days ago.... have taken 3 hpts and all BFN :cry:

Here's hoping we are both just having low hcg and will get a BFP soon!!!

Hi Brit,

Welcome to BnB.....

Yeah here's hoping hun, but think I'm out! Stupid :witch:

When are you going to test?

Thank you!

I am going to do my utmost to hold out until at least Monday to test again. No matter how much I tell myself that it will be BFN and that I won't be surprised, I am always pretty gutted to get a negative..... so, I will wait and see I suppose, not much else we can do!

Did AF show for you? I'm sorry if she did, nasty nasty AF!:growlmad:

Nope, nothing except preg symptoms....

I'm gonna have to test on sat because I'm off on a night out!

Still no af! :growlmad: still no BFP :growlmad:

Grrrr I don't know what to do! cd31 of a 28 day cycle now......

I'm back to work on monday and of course am off out on saturday. Grrr stupid body!

grrrrrrrrr! let it all out girl! lol

im now 12 days late..... preg symptoms.... cant even put a bra on this morning as my boobs hurt so much! going to test later as i am supposed to be going out tonight! hope your all ok girls?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->