Yay!!

K

Katieeeee

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

For the first time, Aiden slept through the night last night! 8.30pm till 6.30 am!!!

Well done. That's fantastic!! How did u manage it? Still can't get Lo to stop screaming from 10pm - 2am sigh. X

Wow, well done Aiden!:happydance: I need tips, Ozzie likes to have a party every 2-3 hours still!

Well done to both of you!! Hope it continues!!

Earl is getting the hang of sleeping again now - I hope to make the same post soon! :thumbup:

Congrats to the both of you. I'm hoping you got some rest yourself. :)

Well done. That's fantastic!! How did u manage it? Still can't get Lo to stop screaming from 10pm - 2am sigh. X

Awww I'm sorry to hear that Amy :( I know how soul destroying it can be :( And I'm assuming you've tried everything under the sun. I suppose some babies just do it and others don't but my bet is that the babies who don't give their mummies too much greif when they're tiny make up for it when they're toddlers and vice versa! My gut tells me that Aiden's gonna be a little horror! I hope LO settles himself soon. Aiden might be good at night but my god he doesn't sleep during the day anymore and all he seems to do is have tantrums!! xxxx

Oooo well done :) Still trying to get my Aiden to do that lol, he goes 7pm-2am and then 2am-7am on good nights, so not too bad really :)

Well done :) xx

Well done! i cant wait til i can say the same. My LO has her bottle between 11pm / midnight then she sleeps til anytime between 4am/6am.
My Lo does still seem to sleep quite a bit through the day though, so maybe when she starts staying awake longer she will sleep through the night.

Ooh well done, I am jealous!

We currently have 'bedtime' at about 8 p.m., then LO generally wakes up again at 9 and is really unsettled and fussy until about 11 or 12, then will finally settle down for the night but is currently waking up for feeds at, wait for it, 3 a.m., 5.30 a.m. and 7 a.m. before waking up for the day at 8 a.m.

It is completely exhausting!! I'm hoping that we are in a growth spurt at the moment and that this isn't going to be a lasting pattern!

~ Stomps feet ~ I'm jealous, can't wait till I can post this !

Hehe only joking, congratulations lets hope he carries on x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

For the first time, Aiden slept through the night last night! 8.30pm till 6.30 am!!!

Woo! That's great, bet you feel like a new person! My LO is getting better but still nowhere near sleeping through. Some nights he will do really well, like a 7 hour stretch followed by a 4... and then others (like last night), 3 hours, 2 hours and then a 5 hour stretch! :shrug: xx

Thats fab katie!! How did you manage it? Whats your routine?

If I'm honest? I don't HAVE a routine, I've always just let Aiden eat when he wants and sleep when he wants....I think just the fact that I'm so chilled out about things and didn't try to force him too much into it meant he just naturally got himself into a routine. I also made sure since he was born that night time is quiet sleepy chilled out time and I turned all the lights out and only whispered...I dunno if this made any diffrerence :shrug:

Well done you!!!

I am also going with the no routine approach and assumed I would spend my life unitl she leaves home waking up in the night to feed her (I imagine her being 17 and waking in the night so I can make her a burger!) BUt looks like there is hope for me yet!

Chloe was sleeping really well, going down at 10pm, only waking at 3am for a feed and going straight back to sleep until about 6/6.30am. But the past few nights she has been up 1.30am, 4.30am, 7.30am and is taking like 2 hours to settle so very little sleep for mummy :-(

Congrats again and well done Aiden x

Thats fab katie!! How did you manage it? Whats your routine?

If I'm honest? I don't HAVE a routine, I've always just let Aiden eat when he wants and sleep when he wants....I think just the fact that I'm so chilled out about things and didn't try to force him too much into it meant he just naturally got himself into a routine. I also made sure since he was born that night time is quiet sleepy chilled out time and I turned all the lights out and only whispered...I dunno if this made any diffrerence :shrug:

Oh that's great as it's exactly what i'm doing!! Lol.

Well done you!!!

I am also going with the no routine approach and assumed I would spend my life unitl she leaves home waking up in the night to feed her (I imagine her being 17 and waking in the night so I can make her a burger!) BUt looks like there is hope for me yet!

Chloe was sleeping really well, going down at 10pm, only waking at 3am for a feed and going straight back to sleep until about 6/6.30am. But the past few nights she has been up 1.30am, 4.30am, 7.30am and is taking like 2 hours to settle so very little sleep for mummy :-(

Congrats again and well done Aiden x

Hahahah @ the burger comment! :rofl:

That's exactly what Aiden's sleeping pattern was before last night - he'd go down at 9.30 on the DOT....sleep till 3am and wake up at 3am ON THE DOT, have a feed and the sleep through till about 7am! It seemed like last night he forgot about his 3am feed haha!

Bet having said all this now though, he'll be up ALL night tonight :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->