Yet another BFP announcement...but it's not mine

Hope1409

My baby girl is here!
Reaction score
This past year has been very cruel to me and my dh. Last year this time we found out we were expecting with only 3 short months of ttc. We ended up having a miscarriage a month later which broke our hearts. Since then we have been trying with no luck. Got placed on clomid 4 months ago which helped with ovulation but no bfp. And during this year, I have literally had 5+ close friends of mine fall pregnant by just sneezing and have healthy babies. And as if feeling down wasn't enough because I have all these issues and am scheduled for an HSG Monday....my cousin announces today that she is pregnant!!!! Why do I keep getting slapped in the face? When is it going to be my turn?

Sorry for the rant, I am just so emotional right now I don't know what else to do. I feel like the tides are never going to turn for me :cry:

Hang in there! :hugs: it might not feel like it, but sooner or later it will be your turn, and think about how much more prepared you will be and how much you will cherish your baby because you tried so hard to get there. Sometimes I feel like its never going to happen too, with so many people around me getting pregnant first time or even by accident!! But we will all have our turn in the end :)

Hugs for you, I completely sympathise. My sister is 8 weeks pregnant and wasn't even trying at all and she's already got a 1 year old :(
But there are two things that console me a bit - firstly, I feel like I will have an extra special bond with my baby because I wanted it so much and suffered trying to get it. Secondly, all my friends and relatives who are having babies now, will have moody screaming toddlers or young children when I have my baby hopefully, and they'll all be super jealous of my newborn :haha:

:hugs: It is so difficult. I broke down this month when yet another close friend announced her pregnancy. I faked it through the phone call where she told me but then I was just so angry and hysterical. I try to look at it similarly to what rose and Chanchita said - that when I do have a baby I'll appreciate it so much more. I'll get through the tough times with a newborn because I'll be so grateful to have one. My friends who got pregnant quickly or accidentally have had a more difficult time handling the sleepless nights, crying, etc.

Don't lose hope hun, rant, scream do whatever you need to do to vent then pick yourself up hold your head high and say to yourself each day, 'it will happen for me soon'. sending you :hugs: and :dust:

Hi
I know how you feel. I recently found a out a friend is 3 months pregnant. The same girl who told me 4 months ago that she didn't want another one anytime soon. I cried for 2 days after it.
The thing is though that we all support each other and wish babys for each other on this page. And so now I wouldn't begrudge any other friend or cousin the blessing of a baby even if they hadn't planned it. Some times that can be challenging in its own way. They are getting their blessings now and we will get ours when the time is right for us. We can't imagine the hardships that others are facing in their private lives just as they cant see ours. Hang in there!

Thanks ladies! I truly am happy for her and wish nothing but happiness for her on this journey but it's just like everything is happening so fast for me with all the testing and Meds and bla bla, and then you get blindsided by someone else getting pregnant and you just breakdown! I woke up this morning feeling a little better and less numb...but still cNt help the little voices in the back of my head saying "why me? Why couldn't I be holding my 3 month old baby right now? Why couldn't I have fallen pregnant so soon after my mc?" next week will mark my one year and I think all of it together just built up my emotions and I broke down.

We are bound to get our bundles soon! I hope and pray that this HSG procedure will be my ticket to my bfp this month. Fingers crossed!!

This past year has been very cruel to me and my dh. Last year this time we found out we were expecting with only 3 short months of ttc. We ended up having a miscarriage a month later which broke our hearts. Since then we have been trying with no luck. Got placed on clomid 4 months ago which helped with ovulation but no bfp. And during this year, I have literally had 5+ close friends of mine fall pregnant by just sneezing and have healthy babies. And as if feeling down wasn't enough because I have all these issues and am scheduled for an HSG Monday....my cousin announces today that she is pregnant!!!! Why do I keep getting slapped in the face? When is it going to be my turn?

Sorry for the rant, I am just so emotional right now I don't know what else to do. I feel like the tides are never going to turn for me :cry:

It's perfectly understandable that you have the emotions you have right now. It seems like some people have to try and try for years, but with no luck. Try to keep your chin up the best that you can. I think that every unsuccessful month deserves a little grieving process and you are not in the wrong for that!

I bet you will get some wonderful news some day and you will feel the polar opposite of what you are feeling right now. :hugs:

Hi ladies. Had my HSG this morning and it wasnt as painful as I thought. Im confused with the results. Doc said the uterus was good and right tubes were open. The left tube he said he wasnt clear what was going on and that he would need to look at the images closer and let my obgyn know. He mentioned something about it being enlarged? anyone know what that means?

Thanks ladies! I truly am happy for her and wish nothing but happiness for her on this journey but it's just like everything is happening so fast for me with all the testing and Meds and bla bla, and then you get blindsided by someone else getting pregnant and you just breakdown! I woke up this morning feeling a little better and less numb...but still cNt help the little voices in the back of my head saying "why me? Why couldn't I be holding my 3 month old baby right now? Why couldn't I have fallen pregnant so soon after my mc?" next week will mark my one year and I think all of it together just built up my emotions and I broke down.

We are bound to get our bundles soon! I hope and pray that this HSG procedure will be my ticket to my bfp this month. Fingers crossed!!

I truly hope this is the month for you hun, keeping my fx. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"