Yikes!

dimplesmagee

2 boys,2 angels,expecting
Reaction score
I am about 15 weeks postpartum and I'm having a bit of a pregnancy scare. I spotted last weekend pink then completely brown. I had a really achy back for two days before the spotting. I'm having some other symptoms that made me take a test. It's not a clear positive, but there is a faint line in person ...I took this pic within minutes of taking the test. I'm retesting in the AM and really hoping this line is merely the indent line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 143
I hope this turns out negative for you if that's what you want. Congratulations on your new baby. Have you told OH about this test yet?

I've never wanted a negative test before...we are supposed to be done. Hubby even made it permanent just recently. No...I haven't told him. I don't want to freak him out for nothing, so I'm freaking out in silence. Do you see anything?
It's a super faint line...so it really could go either way I suppose (indent line or get darker). I'm hoping I'm hormonal. :)

...and thank you. She was our unexpected surprise in July. I have an 18 month old and a 4 year old...

I also find myself in a situation where I am hoping for negative tests. Funny feeling isn't it? I have a 3 y/0 and recently had a mc our #2. I'm waiting for the HCG to get out of my system but my HPTs are still positive. I wouldn't have told hubby yet either. I agree that it's better to know for sure first. I do see a veeery faint line but I can't tell if it's pink or not. I know your husband will be shocked but do you think he could come around to the idea of another baby? I'm sure that's an overwhelming thought being that you have such a little one still!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss! I had two MC back-to-back and it was heartbreaking! I felt true healing took place when my little Hunter was born healthy...my rainbow baby. With my 2nd MC I was ten weeks along when I had my D&C. It took 8 weeks for me to no longer be "medically pregnant." I continued to feel pregnant and that was rough!
He will have to get used to the idea...we both will! I see the line in person too...but can't tell if there's color. I'm testing in the AM again...so I'll let you know!

glad to hear that your husband will be supportive either way. Will check in the morning....hope you get some sleep.

this happened to a friend of mine hubby got the big V when her baby was born healthy and I guess it takes several weeks to be completely effective and like 6 weeks later boom another baby on way and it looks like a faint positive. GL

If this ends up positive...then I'm sueing the mini-pill company! I got pregnant when my son was 6 months old...mini pill and breastfeeding. This time...vasectomy (that he had done end of september so still too early to been effective), mini pill, BF...

I see a faaaaint something...there have been complaints of false positives on FRERs lately though. I'll be checking in to see in the am, good luck to you!

Congrats on your baby. I hope all goes the way you want it. I also hear that dr say to use protection for 3 months post vasectomy .

Oh no! I've never taken the mini pill but I hear they are very fussy. I think two of my siblings were conceived when my mom was on the pill. Oops! Of course back then the pills weren't as good as they are now. These babies must really want to be yours :)

Hmmm...I see pink...But FRER's have been giving wicked evaps lately....

I also see a little bit of a line but not sure if it's an indent, fingers crossed you get the result you want :) x

The mini pill is only 90% effective so every 1 in 10 times its pointless, and yes I've read with vasectomies you need to use protection for 3 months after then get a sperm analysis to ensure it worked. So either one of those birth control methods may have failed. I do see a faint positive there! Hope the next test gives you some clarity and the answer you want.

Hmmm....I see it too, but I can't tell if it is grey or a little pink. FRER are so hard to read sometimes!

good morning! Thinking about you today...

Okay...so I took another test Monday morning. Sry I didn't update. Right after I peed I took a picture with a slight line but seemed lighter tha Saturdays test and then it dried and I got worried again bc of the line that appeared. I took an answer test last night before bed and that one has me really worried!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member