• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 74
Last night around 11pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 77
Well I see a line on the dried version of Monday mornings but it looks very grey. Was it more pink before it dried? I also see that line from last night's test!! How are you feeling about this? Maybe time for a blood test to get a certain answer? :hug:

The one I just took is pretty much the same...but I guess that makes sense since it hasn't doubled yet...takes 24-48 hours to double right? I'm not doing the testing "right." I keep taking it at off times! Today was 3rd pee of the morning and diluted.

If the develops into anything..it is what it will be. I take life seriously, and he/she would be loved no matter what. But I still might cry!:cry:

It's not getting darker like I thought it would...it's been a slow progression. So, maybe it's still hormones being crazy!

Thanks ladies for the input!

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 64
Maybe it would be worth it to try a digi? Or call the doctor for a blood test?

I'm not sure if I'm helping or hurting by saying this, but I have gotten pink evaps on FRER just like that before. Hang in there...I really hope this turns out the way you want it to :)

If Evaps can happen within 5 minutes then I guess they are. The only ones that are dried are the two together. Otherwise the lines showed up and I took the picture within 5 minutes of taking the test.

We are supposed to be done, and I felt at peace with two boys and my little girl. So, it would be a relief if these tests are playing with my head. I will deal with it, if in a couple days I see more. I'll be okay. :) Thanks everyone for your input!

These look similar to my tests from my chemical in May. I was also nursing at the time. Some say there is a higher rate of early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy while bf'ing due to progesterone being suppressed (your body's form of "birth control" while nursing). I hope it turns out how you want it too. AF ended up 4 days late, as tests went from very faint to bfn.

I see you're in Michigan too. I'm from GR area. :)

I see lines, could you maybe have some hcg left from your last pregnancy

I also thought maybe you have leftover hCG in your system? I hear it can take a while to leave after a full term pregnancy. GL either way xx

yeah, I wondered about the leftover HCG too! But the super achey back, and then light pink/brown spotting through me off which has led me here.
RedHead...I'm in Rockford! Crazy small world! Thanks for the input. I became pregnant with my little girl 6 months after I had my little boy...so I've been in this boat before just not so soon! I've also wondered about a chemical b/c there are definitely lines there just not getting darker. No more blood or spotting...zilch...just CM.

yeah, I wondered about the leftover HCG too! But the super achey back, and then light pink/brown spotting through me off which has led me here.
RedHead...I'm in Rockford! Crazy small world! Thanks for the input. I became pregnant with my little girl 6 months after I had my little boy...so I've been in this boat before just not so soon! I've also wondered about a chemical b/c there are definitely lines there just not getting darker. No more blood or spotting...zilch...just CM.

Hmm. Well maybe wait a couple days and test again. You'll either have progress, or not. Fx'ed it's how you'd like it to be. Such a small word. I'm on the Cedar/Rockford border. Hey neighbor! :)

This was last night's test...Im guessing a chemical bc there is a line progression and now it appears even lighter. I'm going to test again friday to make sure I get a clear negative with not even a squinter and then move on.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 50
Sorry hun. I sure hope its all ok.

As for the mini pill..this was my scenario - baby is 6 months old, felt pregnant...vvvvv faint lines. Then very faint..and still faint...then blazing! Guess I hyperovulated cuz I had twins lol.

Good luck, my dear...either way. xx

I dont want to scare you, as it maybe different in person. But that last test looks darker to me????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->