Yikes!

I thought hcg was only in your system until the placenta takes over....and that's why women in their 2nd/3rd tri often get false negatives ?!

Thx ladies. I started spotting pink tonight. So looks like a chemical. I'm sad about it, as its still a loss of a baby, but crazy soon if I was in fact pregnant. thx for the insight ladies! If I dont start bleeding by tmrw Ill take another test to get a complete negative.

yea, I researched leftover HCG and it sould be gone by now.

the mini pill is known not to be very effective that is why they warn you to use back up....i dont think you would be able to sue them because of the fact you do get a warning about it before using it.

sorry about the loss. I hope you are busy enjoying lots of cuddles from your new baby :)

I thought hcg was only in your system until the placenta takes over....and that's why women in their 2nd/3rd tri often get false negatives ?!

hcg stops rising after a certain point and is so high that the reg hpt turns neg that is why u need to dilute it as they would call it the hook effect

Justhoping~I was totally kidding about sueing them. haha. I don't have time for that either! :)

Today the cramping/backache is much better...thanks ladies for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->