yoga

jodylee05

Reaction score
can anyone recommend any good yoga dvds? i have never done yoga before and dont have time to go to classes as i work shifts and they change every week!!

I am looking to get fit..not to lose weight as i have a bmi of only 17. So it is just for fitness....and to relax and relieve some stress

xxx

Biggest loser game for kinect has yoga. I like the game but nwver tried yoga so just guessing its good. Sorry not dvd though.

try yogalates its a cross between yoga and pilates really good! u can do it for the 20 min workout or the 45.
you can feel the benefits easy to get toned with this and its easy and relaxing!

Yoga is the perfect solution of human being. It has lots of benefits. I think it is the overall exercise for body and give the relaxation of mind.

I love Geri Body Yoga (the blue one) cos its good for my attention span (which i don't have much of ;) ) but still relaxing, and also geri makes random remarks which makes me giggle while doing yoga, which is good hehe! Yogalates is good too, although a little slow for me it is relaxing for sure. There is also an energising workout (1/2 hour) on youtube by a lady called Elizabeth Rose which is great =] xx

Oh God, I love yoga. It is def. one of the highlights of my day. I do it morning and night. I have done many dvds, but right now I am hooked on A.M and P.M Yoga for Beginners with Rodney Yee & Patricia Walden. I am so chill at night, and I am waking up better when I do my twice a day yoga.
Over all, yoga has really helped my depression, insomnia, and OCD. I am so much more relaxed. :)

Yoga is the best option for a fit and healthy body.It is a good pracitce which makes you fresh and healthy.Yoga in the morning makes you fresh for the whole day and you become more younger than your actual age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->