~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

Hi, just thought I'd pop on and say hello as I've just registered. I'm Lorna and from West Yorkshire. I have 3 little boys, who are 4, 2 and 7 months x

Hi can I join please? I'm Claire, 25 from west Yorkshire. Pregnant with number 1 and very excited xx

Oooh just found this! I am 35, from Barnsley and 4 weeks with my first!

This thread might get revived a bit now :haha:

:wave: to all the newbies

I'm in Barnsley too. I'm 31 and have a crazy toddler called Holly :D

There's a few BnBers round this way. We do meet ups sometimes, there's one on Wednesday at meadowhall. Take a look in the meets section of the forum if you're interested :)

Hey to you two and congrats on your pregnancies :)

I know this thread gets neglected a little :blush: We need to arrange a meet, I know there are loads of ladies Hudds, Brighouse, Barnsley and Halifax way so maybe somewhere more local will be a success!

Hi, just thought I'd pop on and say hello as I've just registered. I'm Lorna and from West Yorkshire. I have 3 little boys, who are 4, 2 and 7 months x

Welcome to b'n'b hun xx

When I find some time to sit on my own over the next couple of days I am going to update the first post as it is seriously out of date now. Can't believe I started it in 2010, time is just passing way too quick for my liking.

Hey Gem, Lia and Aimee :wave::wave::wave:

My hubby works nights too Aimee and I hate it, I'm so lonely and Arf has started waking again at least once in the night for a feed (he's nearly 8 months) and I have to get up every time so I'm constantly knackered at the moment :cry:
I'm ten weeks pg now and getting very nervous lol. So far this pregnancy has been a nightmare; I'm so sick all day and I feel like I have no energy so I shudder to imagine how I'm gonna feel when I have two of then driving me round the twist :wacko: :dohh:
Lia - Arf was a real block feeder in the beginning few months and it felt like he was attatched to me from 5pm til the early hours of the morning, I swear he barely slept!
Hope you have a fab time tonight Gem :thumbup: I'm not ashamed to admit I'm very jealous, I'm gagging for a glass of wine or beer in fact, a bottle of Corona with a slice of lime, wow! I'm drooling just thinking about it :blush: Hope everyone has a fab weekend, take care. xx

HUGE congrats on the pregnancy hun. Three under three will be great. Hard no doubt but so rewarding xx

Hi, just joined BnB. I'm Lisa, mum to 4 week old James. Currently living in Barnsley but moving to Rotherham in the next few weeks.

Just a hey and a bump for this thread! It's been a while ladies, hope everyone is okay :flower:

Ohh I forgot about this thread :blush: How is everyone doing?

Good :thumbup: well ill with lurgi but otherwise good! New lo on the way, Chloe is now 3 and at pre-school but all change soon once lo get here. You?

Oh yes just seen your ticker!! Congrats :D Team yellow too I wish I had the patience to wait lol. Are you planning to birth at Calderdale? How is Chloe finding preschool? Nathan is at playgroup and loves it plus it is nice to get a bit of peace! X x

Our bubs always hide at the scans but I'm really looking forward to the surprise, totally happy either way and we were team yellow with Chloe so helps we have neutral baby things already!

She loves pre-school, glad Nathan loves nursery. She is full time at he mo but once baby comes she will only go 2 and a half days. It's going to be nice to have her before school in sept 2014 for a bit since she has been in nursery since 4 months but for both our sanity (hers and mine) she still needs some pre-school!

Yeah, Calderdale is closer for us, 16mins in car so going there :) hopefully, that was the plan last time and we ended up in Bradford!

They were great at Halifax both times for us so yeah it was a nice place to go and with it being fairly new the rooms were really nice too.

Aww it will be nice having Chloe at home then for a while with her being in nursery since 4 months! Is she really excited for the baby then? How is she handling getting used to the fact that she will be a big sis?

Yeah, looking forward to having her for a bit before School starts in 2014. I was off ill the other week and she wasn't keen on having to leave me (of course 2 days in and she is fine again!) but it was nice to know she will be enjoying the time too :)

She talks about it a lot at pre-school and drew a picture with baby in it as well which I thought was cute. Two of the staff are pregnant there so I think that has helped her understanding a bit more, it's not mummy being funny with her, it's just certain things that happen to pregnant women and what they can and can't do - like run :haha: I literally just received a book today called 'I am a big sister' which we will read up until baby comes. We just talk about it sometimes, how she can help. Other than that, I'm not sure! How did you do it with the boys? :flower:

Cheekily wondering if i could join you, despite being born in Birmingham and currently living in Manchester?! I was definitely bred, if not born, in Yorkshire and my daughter was born in the Calderdale Birth Centre. I buy only Yorkshire tea and am particular to a good ol' chinwag :)

Cheekily wondering if i could join you, despite being born in Birmingham and currently living in Manchester?! I was definitely bred, if not born, in Yorkshire and my daughter was born in the Calderdale Birth Centre. I buy only Yorkshire tea and am particular to a good ol' chinwag :)

:haha: Sure, welcome :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->