~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

my daughter is Chloe louise too!! :thumbup:
she was born 8 days over, easy(ish) delivery but 9 hours in established labour, no stitches 7lb 4oz...then you have connors birth!! well....days in early labour...then a tiring time before the 3 hours to push him out, stitches! episiotomy! the lot....9lb 1oz!!:argh: and 3 days late...hoping Rhys is kind to mummy on his womb exit!! :haha: xxxxxx

Howdy ladies,

Im relatively new to bnb and flux your thread whilst noseying around.

I am 23 yrs old and from bradford ( God sound like I'm onblind date :haha:) . I have a 23 week old son called Mason so I'm still getting used to the sleep deprivation.

How we all doing x

Hiya masons.mummy!

Just trying to get on with some housework today. Glad it's raining as it makes me do more lol..

hiya mason's mummy! I'm sj, an old timer round these parts :haha: where abouts in bfd are you from? Xx

Hiya Sj! I wondered the other day where you were as I haven't seen you around for ages! Hows you and Charlie? xx

hi aimee! We're good thank you! Well, on the whole. This morning i have a teething baby and a broken boiler but apart from that we're great. :) How are you? How are you feeling? Xx

I'm ok thank you! Love your avatar pic lol, took me a min to work it out :haha:

thanks! Think he got sick of the camera so decided to eat it :haha: xx

Hey all, and welcome masons.mummy :hi:

:wave: Evening ladies! I'm just about to move back to Yorkshire, Barnsley to be precise. I appealed for local chums on the meets forum, but didn't get any replies. Either there's nobody from round those parts, or I need to take the hint! :rofl:

Hello Sapphire :wave: Welcome :flower:

I don't know why but it just seems tricky for 'us Yorkshire lot' to meet up sometimes! We had 1 meet so far and that was a while back. Must get another one in!

:wave: Kte!

I found a meadowhall meet, not sure if any of the girls on there are here too...

:wave: Evening ladies! I'm just about to move back to Yorkshire, Barnsley to be precise. I appealed for local chums on the meets forum, but didn't get any replies. Either there's nobody from round those parts, or I need to take the hint! :rofl:

Ooh hello :)) I'm living in wombwell, Barnsley having moved here a few years ago. We have a really active netmums group here too with lots of meets do you use Facebook at all? It's netmums Bansley South! I'm Lia btw, mummy to Dylan (nearly 1)

Ooh hello :)) I'm living in wombwell, Barnsley having moved here a few years ago. We have a really active netmums group here too with lots of meets do you use Facebook at all? It's netmums Bansley South! I'm Lia btw, mummy to Dylan (nearly 1)

:wave: Thanks Lia! Yeah, I'm on facebook - will have a look for it. I put an ad on the Barnsley netmums board, but didn't get much response. I'm well popular :rofl:

You live near me :p lol

:wave: Hello ladies, hope are we all?!

I'm being a bit cheeky, well its a way to revive the thead as well! :haha: Just thought i'd advertise this; I took up Roller Derby in July for my 'me' time (8-10pm so no guilt as Chloe is in bed!) It the leagues first home game and they are playing in Halifax, it £5 in advance and littlies (u16's) are free. It's not until the end of the month so just in case anyone fancies doing something a little different. :flower:

Other than that not much being going on, prep for Chloe's birthday at the end of the month, she is doing really well minus waking up most nights half way through (in her toddler bed now) and not settling so coming into our bed. I am hoping its molars and not just a habbit! :dohh:

Attachments

• og3pp.jpg
    og3pp.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
eyup!!!

Hope all u yorkshire lasses are orate, ah i can type normal nah without avin t worry people mite not know what am sayin!

Im rate smack bang on border of west and north yorkshire altho my address says west yorkshire :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->