~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

:wave: Eyup Miss Yorkshire!

Hello :D

Gosh I am so bad starting a thread and then neglecting it :blush: Hows all the Yorkshire ladies getting on? Im just patiently waiting for little ones arrival but getting anxious!

kte it must be nice to have some time to do something for yourself. It looks like hard work though lol. Are you enjoying it?

Eyup MissYorkshire. Your post made me laugh :haha: I'm a Londoner, but DH is a Barnsley lad so I'm fluent :haha:

There's a meadowhall meet on Thursday for anyone that's interested, it's in the forum meets section :thumbup:

Hello :D

Gosh I am so bad starting a thread and then neglecting it :blush: Hows all the Yorkshire ladies getting on? Im just patiently waiting for little ones arrival but getting anxious!

kte it must be nice to have some time to do something for yourself. It looks like hard work though lol. Are you enjoying it?

I was wondering how much longer you had left Aimee, hope everything is going well and time doesn't drag for you! :hugs:

Really enjoying it, quite addicted! It's lots of fun with a crazy amount of excercise but you don't see it that way which is good! Everyone is a good laugh, lots of Mum's there, a mixture of ages and everyone helps to run it too. It's nice to have a few hours just to think about me, outside the house so I don't get housework niggles! I was going a bit crazy being just at home and then at work with the occasional food shop inbetween which technically isn't so bad but I was also on my own alot of the time too due to OH's shifts so it was getting me down but thankfully they have also changed. :thumbup:

Eyup MissYorkshire. Your post made me laugh :haha: I'm a Londoner, but DH is a Barnsley lad so I'm fluent :haha:

There's a meadowhall meet on Thursday for anyone that's interested, it's in the forum meets section :thumbup:

Aww, working and training! I always seem to miss meets when they pop up! Hope you have an nice time, if your going?! :flower:

I totally know what you mean about getting out! I am going to look for part time work as soon as I feel up to it after the baby comes. You need time to yourself for your own sanity.

I'd have loved to have gone to that meet but I didn't know about it and it's too late notice now. We really need to sort one out for after Christmas, we seem to be the most disorganised area on the whole of b'n'b :haha:

Haha missyorkshire. I'm same when I'm typing on here. I av t talk proper knowing people wunt understand our Yorkshire talk lol

Ey up! Thought I'd pop in here and introduce myself to other Yorkshire mums. I'm a mum of one almost 2 year old and working on my next.

How Do :wave:

Welcome to b'n'b too =) Where abouts in Yorkshire are you from? xx

I'm really sorry to read about your m/c :hugs: I also had one at 10 weeks, well a mm/c.

Oh I love York me and hubby went there for our honeymoon :cloud9:

Your LO looks so cute!

Eyup Mrs Miggins. Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I used to live in York, love it there. I still worked there when I moved to Barnsley, but it's a pain in the bum commute :wacko:

There's a meet up soon in Barnsley if anyone's interested. It's in the meets section, date TBA :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. My lo, she's Mrs Miggins bless her. She keeps me going through the pesky losses. :cry:

Hey ladies hows we all doing? Thought i'd bump this thread up. How bad am I, I create it the forget about it :blush:

Snowing here this morning I wish there was more but in a way I am glad there isn't as I need it to stay clear in case I need to get to the hospital.

How is everyone getting on? All sorted for Christmas? I think we will be putting the tree up this weekend!

Hey Aimee -

Gee I can't remember if I congratulated you on your newest arrival, it that him in your avetar?! Congratulations if I didn't :flower: Hope all is well :hugs:

Not really sorted for Christmas yet - going to declutter the living room this weekend ready to get the decorations up the week after, OH is away this weekend so waiting to do it as a family thing. Plus, I don't want to get them out of the cellar where they are stored incase there are any spiders!

No, he is not here yet, that is a baby pic of Nathan, still holding on to this one for now!

I think we are putting the tree up tonight, not sure how it's going to stay. Nathan was a bit little to bother with it last year but this year he is big and mischievous enough to have a good go at it!

No, he is not here yet, that is a baby pic of Nathan, still holding on to this one for now!

I think we are putting the tree up tonight, not sure how it's going to stay. Nathan was a bit little to bother with it last year but this year he is big and mischievous enough to have a good go at it!

Ah :blush: I know it's not far away and it got me wondering!

We are thinking of putting a tree up this year, have to go buy one now though as the old one didn't fare well being stored under the cellar for two years :dohh: We didn't get it out last year as Chloe was pretty much at that age, to be honest, I think it will be 'fun' this year, she got all excited in B&Q looking at all the tree decorations, I can see me putting things back all the time :dohh:

Hey ladies, I've just stumbled across this thread and thought I'd see if there is room for another local mum? I live in brighouse and have a little boy, Gabriel, who's nearly 4 months.
I can't believe how many people there are here that live so close!

Whilst I've hopefully got your attention, can I ask if there are any cafes/venues in west Yorkshire that you'd recommend as baby friendly eg room for prams, changing facilities, no frowning at breastfeeding, nice food etc

Cheers,
Laura xx

just found this thread :) i'm lisa & i've got a son called jayden-lee who is 3 in june :D xx

:wave: Hi ladies :hi: just a quick reply for now as I need to get ready for work tomorrow now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"