• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Well only 12 and a half hours till ec!! Feeling a mixture of emotions tonight! Dont think I am going to be able to sleep!

Hi well I had my ec this morning but unfortunately they only managed to retrieve 3 eggs I had lots of follies but all contained only fluid. I was sad and very disappointed but hey ho I am thinking 3 eggs = 3 chances through icsi. Praying that the phone call tomorrow is going to tell me good news! I hope my eggs and dh sperm are having a party as we speak! Ec went by so quickly and the sedation knocked me out completely! Just feeling sore now especially when I move about or go to the loo. Thanks for your support ladies xx

The same thing happened to me. Lots of follies but only 3 eggs. Don't be too disheartened. All 3 of mine were mature and all 3 fertilised. I cried down the phone to the embryologist when she told me that! Try to stay positive xx

Did you ever get a reason for why you had so many follicles that didnt have eggs? I dont fully understand why this happens. How many days did they leave your embryos to develop and how many did you transfer? What time did they contact you the day after collection? Sorry so many questions but anxious time!

Try not to worry Louise. It does only take one :) Fingers crossed all will fertilise. Let us know how u get on. Keep sending positive thoughts to ur wee eggs :) xx

I think i got a call about 9.30 the following morning...my 3 eggs made it to day 5 - 2 were transferred, one frozen xx

I got the call at around 9am. No answers about why so many follicles but so few eggs yet...but I am seeing my consultant on 1st oct so will ask then! I had a 3d transfer because I wanted two embryos put back in and there were two clear better ones so they transferred them both.

Try to get some rest x

Well I have some good news!!!! We have 1 good embryo that we are having transferred tomorrow at 12.30. 1 egg didnt fertilise and 1 had too much dna. But we have 1 little embie. In shock!!! But very happy to have got this far!! Praying it sticks!

So glad u have one that has made it! Good luck for the transfer. Stay positive and relax and much as you can. Remember it only takes one x

Thanks highhopes it means soooooo much to have the support of you ladies on here xx

That's great Louise! Well done! Good luck for tomo xx

I know I shouldn't but I am stressing tonight about the embie making it through the night. The embryologist is calling in the morning to confirm things. I think probably cos I only have 1 its making me paranoid.

This is one of the toughest times waiting for the daily report. I'm sure your lil embie is doing just fine. Try to get some sleep and FC for tmrw x

Just had the phone call this min!! Good news! !! Embryo is developing well and we are having it transferred at 12.30!!! Sooooo happy!

Update.
Embryo transfer went well and now I have a perfect little embie on board!! Just praying they like their new home and bed down!!!! Thanks for your supporr ladies xx

Congrats! Think positive thoughts and try to take it easy and relax whenever u can x

Awww that's great Louise. :) Fingers and toes crossed for you xx

How are you feeling now you are pupo Louise?! Hope you're doing ok. The 2WW for me dragged- I think its the same for everyone. Hope you're managing to rest but keep your mind busy too!

R u looking forward to your review appt on tues highhopes? I'm dying to find out when I can have the fet! :) xx

The TWW was the hardest bit!

Yes I am looking fwd to my review appointment on Tuesday but my due date from the first bfp cycle is Saturday and I'm dreading that so don't want time to go too fast!

When will u find out about fet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->