• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Hi Jackdoll - that's good news!! Feet up and rest for the next few days :)

Glad to hear you're not feeling too down highhopes - are u doing something nice today with ur dh?

Congrats on the ofsted visit Louise! In Scotland we have HMIE & get a couple of weeks notice - one day is quite harsh!!

Xx

We have had a nice day together. I didnt want to make too big a deal of the significance of the day. The baby has been in our thoughts and we had a few tears but we are at peace with what happened. It will always be painful but time is a great healer so they say. That will always be my first baby and I hope it knows how loved and wanted it was. Just hoping I get to carry one to term some day!

Congratulations jackdoll!! That is amazing news. Good luck! Highhopes BIG HUGS to you. Life can be so cruel... it will happen again for you soon and you will become an amazing mummy!! Take care xxxx

Hi!
This 2ww is soooooooo hard! I keep feeling so down and having emotional outbursts. I feel like such a lady on the edge at the moment.I keep myself busy at work and manage to work through it but at home it is very difficult. Please tell me this is normal! Only 4 days till test date. Not long to go now!

Yep it's all normal. I found the TWW really tough - much more so than all the stims etc! I was v nervous on testing day too! Try to keep busy, that's the only thing that worked for me x

The 2ww is one of the hardest parts of ivf. I found it totally dragged! Not long now Louise. When are you testing jackdoll?

This is my third attempt at posting over the past two days. I keep losing messages!! X

Hey, 16th oct... When you testing?? It's so hard!!! Hurry up wed

Good luck! Im in between cycles just now! X

Hi
Had the worst day today. Woke up at 5 and did my pessary then got up at 6 and when I went to loo and wiped I had a little pink blood. Took my dog for a walk just before leaving for work and went to loo again and it was a deeper brown colour not loads but enough to make me think af was on her way! I broke down for a while feeling very defeated and wasnt going to go to work cos I felt awful. I pulled myself together and went anyway. When I got to work the head encouraged me to contact the hospital which I did. I called them and broke down.... they said that bleeding doesnt indicate one thing or another at this stage and to continue the meds until testing on sunday. She said lots of people have a bleed and they are pregnant. I have tried to look at the positives but it has been so hard today. Even tonight af is still not in full flow but I am having quite a few cramps. My head feels completely screwed up tonight!! Sorry to go on ladies... x

Try not to worry too much. It could go either way. It is horrible seeing that bit of red though. Some people say that it is a good sign if it is brown - that's old blood which could be implantation bleeding. Mine was bright red and I just knew it hadn't worked. But it isn't over till u test so try to stay positive xx

So sorry ur having to go thru this Louise. Its a horrible feeling. Like the hospital said u just cant tell at this stage. I hope its good news on sunday. Big hugs xxx

I'm hoping that I can start on day 21 of my Nov period highhopes but I'm still waiting on an official letter from the hospital! Have u got a start date? Xx

Yep coordination appt is booked for nov 19th and got my drug prescription so when I get my period at the end of nov I start injections. Here we go again! Will b nice to cycle together x

Yes it will be :) No injections for me this time. Just nasal spray. Hope to get confirmation soon x

Ooo that's lucky! Mine is another fresh cycle but I'm on the antagonist protocol so no nasal sprays or down regging needed.

Well its a bfn for me this morning! So down and deflated. Not sure where we go from here. Thanks for all of your support ladies during this hugely emotional rollercoaster x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->