• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Wonderful news highhopes!!!! Internet v limited over here. Havent been able to get on until now. So happy for u! Those blastocysts sound fab!! Will message again when I get home tomo xxx

Hope you had a brilliant holiday jack! I'm 3 days away from POAS ... Eeeeeek! So nervous! Yesterday I felt like ohss was coming back - which they said would happen if I got pregnant. Trying not to read too much into it....

Had a lovely holiday, thanks - very relaxing!

I can't believe you got to freeze so many embryos highhopes! That is amazing! Just think, you may never have to go through egg collection again with all those frosties!

Fingers crossed for your 2 blastocysts...not long to go now.

Happy new year when it comes everyone :) xxx

I know! Potentially that could be all my babies in one batch of embryos! And the funny thing is, egg collection was on DHs birthday so technically they were conceived on his bday!!! I'm amazed that we for so many blastos to freeze. Feel v lucky.

Happy new year to you too and any of the other ladies reading this!

Have you got a date for your fet? Do they have to do a scan to check your lining or anything? Do you have to have progesterone?

I had a tiny bit of spotting today so I freaked out and did a test...OTD is tomorrow so didnt see the harm in one day early. BFP!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!! Thats amazing!!!!!! Congratulations & Happy New Year!!!!! :) :)

Thanks! Can't quite believe it...ESP after the spotting. It came up immediately! FC this is your month too xx

Thats really brilliant highhopes. :)

I had a few too many glasses of wine last night - didnt plan to, it just sort of happened...hope I havent reduced my chances of it working for us :( Transfer should be in 2 weeks.

highhopes u must keep in touch :) xxx

I will def keep in touch! Think I'm going to be paranoid about losing it for at least the first trimester coz of the mc last time.

Did the clinic say anything about not drinking? Reckon you will be fine, you haven't had the transfer yet!

No they didnt say anything. Ive been.googling and lots of people say they drunk and fell pg so going to try not to worry.

I have a good feeling about ur pregnancy this time. I wonder if its twins?!?! So exciting. What an amazing way to bring in the new year :)

I had a tiny bit of spotting today so I freaked out and did a test...OTD is tomorrow so didnt see the harm in one day early. BFP!!!!!!!

I have been lurking on here and just want to congratulate you on your BFP and wish you a happy and healthy nine months. x :happydance:

Would be amazing if it was twins but I will be more than happy with just one. Hope it stays with me this time!

FC! would be fab if it was twins but surely I can't be that lucky!!! When do you go back to work? We go back for a training day on 6th jan and kids are in on 7th. The tiredness has been killing me for about a week already...how am I going to cope with teaching?!!

I'm back on Monday, kids too. I have another scan on Tues then all going well should have the transfer the thurs or fri of the following week. So sick of this nasal spray that I'm on - it has made me sneeze everyday for the past 3 weeks!! Also on estrogen tablets and will start progesterone pessaries soon too.

Did u do another test this morning? :) When do u have a scan - at 6/7 wks?

I hope the tiredness isnt too bad! Teaching is hard enough without being exhausted too! Xx

Yep did another test this morning. The lines came up before I had time to look away!!!

Got to book a scan for jan 17th. Nervous already!

The time will fly by for you once you get back to work. Are u taking any time off after the transfer? I'm on progesterone butt injections and they hurt!!!

I think ur going to have twins!!!

Ouch! Do u continue with the progestetone for a while?

The transfer should be on the thurs or fri so will prob go back to work on the monday...do u think 2/3 days is long enough or should i ask for a few more days off? x

Yep I have to carry on with progesterone injections until the 6 week scan.

I think 2/3 days rest should be fine. That's what I did in my first cycle - I took 3 days off. This time I got lucky coz transfer was in the hols so I've had 2 weeks of rest!!! Jut make sure u take it easy when u do go back to work after the transfer, no heavy lifting etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->