• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Was more nervous about the embryo thawing ok...just had a call from the embryologist to say all is well and that the embryo looks very promising! However she then said things can change over the course of the morning - in other words don't get too excited just yet! Jeezo! My heart was thumping when the phone rang!!

How many embryos are you having transferred?

Had my scan...it's twins!!! You were right! Two healthy heart beats. Each is 5mm long at the mo!

THAT'S BRILLIANT!!! :)
So happy for you!! Was it amazing seeing the little hearts? Xxx

We just have one little frozen embryo. Praying its a strong one - its a day 6 blastocyst x

Yeah felt very surreal seeing the tiny flashes where the hearts were beating!
Still in shock at all the implications of twins - double buggies etc!!!

Glad your blast is doing ok!

Hi ladies

My FET went well and I'm currently on the sofa with my feet up!

Hope everyone popping onto this thread is ok.

How r you finding the injections greta? Hope things work out for you this time round.

xxx

Rest up Jack, so glad it went well xx
And woweee!! Highhopes, twins!!! :) that's amazing news.
I'm doing okay, sorry I'm not on here all the time but don't think I'm not thinking of you. Thanks for the lovely messages xx 6 days in to my buserilin so still a way to go but feeling fine

Hi ladies

My FET went well and I'm currently on the sofa with my feet up!

Hope everyone popping onto this thread is ok.

How r you finding the injections greta? Hope things work out for you this time round.

xxx

Glad ur ok greta. We're thinking of u too. xxx

I had a wee emotional meltdown last night. This ivf is a real rollercoaster ride. Hormones really have a lot to answer for.
To make matters worse I think I have rhinitis caused by the ivf drugs. Cant stop blowing my nose and sneezing. It started when was on the nasal spray and has been going on now for a good few weeks. Really annoying! :(

Glad I he ruins are going ok greta. When is egg collection?

How r u feeling jack? Don't worry about the emotional meltdowns we are entitled to them after everything ivf puts us through! I had a spectacular one last w/e!

Im doing ok thanks. Just been relaxing the past few days. Went for a short walk yest just to get out of the house. Been feeling a little bit bored to be honest! :)

Yes back on Monday.
Finding it hard to be positive right now. Will prob be good for me to be back at work as it will keep my mind busy x

Best to keep busy - will pass the time and stop u brooding! When is your test date? X

Omg that was my otd for my first cycle when I got my first ever bfp! X

Haha! That is spooky! Surely that is a good sign! Fingers crossed :)

Must be a good sign! Hope you were able to take it easy at work today. I've felt sick most of the day - it's hard to deal with but it's a good sign I suppose!!!

Sickness is supposedly a really good sign :)
Ive had night sweats the past 2 nights...think i had them during the 2ww last time which ended in a chemical pregnancy....I am worried! I really hope I get a bfp this time and it stays. Such a horrible time the 2ww! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->