• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Hi highhopes and Jack, sorry I've been away for soooo long. Although I have been recently keeping up to date with things and just wanted to say Congratulations highhopes! So exciting for the new year! x
And all the best for your transfer Jack x
Well, after the difficult summer and recovering after that. I'm due to start a fresh cycle on 11th! New Year, New Hopes!
Best wishes to you both ladies xxx

Yep I have to carry on with progesterone injections until the 6 week scan.

I think 2/3 days rest should be fine. That's what I did in my first cycle - I took 3 days off. This time I got lucky coz transfer was in the hols so I've had 2 weeks of rest!!! Jut make sure u take it easy when u do go back to work after the transfer, no heavy lifting etc x

Aww its lovely to hear from u greta :) and great to hear that ur about to start another cycle. Lets hope that this year is a much better year for all of us :) xxx

Aaawww so glad you are back greta! Wow you are starting really soon! Is it the long or short protocol?

2014 will be a great year for us all...fingers crossed!

Louise what's your progress?

I've had to buy a pair of maternity trousers already as I have a fair bit of bloating from ohss so none of my trousers do up!!!

Hi ladies!!
Congratulations highhopes!! I am so happy for you!! Lets hope that this is the start of our lucky thread! Not many developments from me - just waiting for my review appointment on 25th Feb before we go for our second ivf. I tried evening primrose this cycle but ended up having a mid cycle bleed for 4 days and now my period is 3 days late so dont wknow whats going on!
I spoke to my doctor who seemed to think liverpool womens hospital is better than Manchester and is at the forefront of all new procedures and technologies. So dont know what to do. Would it be possible do you think to transfer clinics or do you think that they would want to do all of the initial tests again? I dont want to put any obstacles in the way of what is already a long process.

Hi Louise

I know that with the private clinics in Scotland they ask you to repeat all of the same tests if you move between clinics - obviously they make lots of money this way! I'm not sure if the same will apply for nhs hospitals? No harm in calling and asking I suppose... Good luck with it all :)

I found out my date for transfer today - it will be a week on Thursday! It has felt like a really long process this time round. Fingers crossed all will go well.

xxx

Omg jack your tranafer is the same day as my 6 week scan! Funny how our dates synced up!

Louise I would ask them what tests they will perform if I was u. U dont want to end up spending even longer waiting to start your next cycle.

I have high hopes that that's a good omen highhopes!!! :)

Lol. I've come home from work early to have a nap the tiredness is killing me! X

Yes good luck!

I finished the nasal spray yest and started on cyclogest - progesterone pesseries. Not sure they're staying up long enough to be absorbed but hoping they are!!

Did u contact the hospital Louise?

Hope u get a long lie tomo highhopes and have a restful weekend :)

Thanks jack. It has been quite a challenging weekend - the symptoms got the better of me and I lay on the stairs and sobbed my heart out coz climbing upstairs felt like hard work! My DH said he didn't know whether to laugh or cry coz there was literally nothing he could do to help me, I was inconsolable! Hurry up half term!

You must be getting quite excited about the transfer on thurs?

Greta how are injections going? X

Yes looking forward to thursdays appt :) Can't really focus at work at the moment tho. R u still feeling shattered highhopes? U'll be excited about Thurs too no doubt? Xx

Yeah didnt sleep well last night - been awake since 3:30am so I'm exhausted! I'm excited but nervous too about thurs. what time is ure transfer? X

Its around midday. They will call me in the morning to say when I need to go in.
I'm sure all will be fine at ur scan. I still have a feeling u r going to end up with twins! :)

Twins would be amazing! Counting down the hours now. Bet you are too!!!

Good luck for ur scan highhopes. What times is it at? I feel quite calm. Trying to stay positive but it's hard! Xx

It's at 9:30. On my way now. Heart is pounding!!! Good luck for your transfer! X

U'll be fine! :)
In the last hour I've gone from calm to really nervous! :/

Don't worry, you've had a transfer before, you know how it goes! You need to try to relax, ESP afterwards! Did u book tmrw off work? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->