• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

High- Nope I didnt have cramping either. Since you have twins ya you will probably go around 36W. 75% of all twins are born before 37W. So right now I kind of feel like I could be a ticking time bomb.

That's exciting Brandy!! Not long to go x

That time seems to have flown by Brandy...weren't you cycling with us over the summer?! X

Yep! I was on long protocol that started in June and retrieval was 7/10 with ET 7/15 :) So I was right in the middle.

Time really flies! Mind you, this first tri feels like its lasting forever! I've been looking at twin bumps and they get massive!!! It's freaking me out! Looks uncomfortable. How u feeling? X

Time really flies! Mind you, this first tri feels like its lasting forever! I've been looking at twin bumps and they get massive!!! It's freaking me out! Looks uncomfortable. How u feeling? X

I have to say I skated through the first and second trimester without being uncomfortable. Like I said I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms the whole time... No morning sickness, no tender breasts, but I was sleepy.

I am paying for all that now though! Every since about 27-28 weeks I started having pregnancy insomnia! I dont sleep more than a couple hours a night no matter what I do. The doctors even gave me a medicine to sleep and I stay awake right through it.

I have constant back pain so I walk around with a heating pad from chair to chair trying to get comfy.

At week 31 my SPD kicked in and I can barely even walk now.

I wont sugar coat it for me the 3rd trimester has been a NIGHTMARE! The one true blessing though is it waited till this far along to show up :wacko: My doctor feels that I will deliver by 36W which is only 29 days so I will power through somehow I suppose.

Please dont let my experience frighten you though. Once we have the babies in our arms we will forget all about this :dohh:

You poor thing brandy! Sounds like u r having a very tough time at the mo. You were very lucky not to have any symptoms in the first tri! Don't worry, you haven't frightened me too much! Would do anything to keep my babies.

I looked back at my paperwork and discovered that my mc happened at 8+5 with my previous pregnancy. Burst into tears when I realised that I'm 8+5 today. I so hope my babies are holding on.

Jack how are u feeling? Did u and DH celebrate this w/e? X

I'm feeling ok...this whole being pregnant experience is really surreal at the moment! Keep thinking 'am i really pregnant?' - can't wait for my scan in a couple of weeks when hopefully it will feel more real :)

Had a relaxing weekend. Felt quite tired - hopefully a sign!

How are you ladies? Xx

Yeah I was too scared to believe it until I had my six week scan. Got my booking appointment with the midwife next Tuesday. It's feeling more real now! Xx

Just wanted to say Congratulations Jack!! Lovely news :happydance:
Hope you're doing ok Highhopes x

I'm feeling ok...this whole being pregnant experience is really surreal at the moment! Keep thinking 'am i really pregnant?' - can't wait for my scan in a couple of weeks when hopefully it will feel more real :)

Had a relaxing weekend. Felt quite tired - hopefully a sign!

How are you ladies? Xx

Yes thanks greta. Been thinking of u. Hope ur ok. xxx

How r u highhopes? I've been feeling sick!! Xx

Oooo that's a fab sign! Have u actually vomited? I'm going through hungry/nauseous cycles at the mo. And the fatigue is killing me! Think im starting to show. Started wearing maternity trousers omg they are sooo comfy!!! Xx

Maternity trousers - brill!
Not been sick just hungry/ nauseous and tired. Felt really off this morning in school :/ It feels rubbish but like u say is a good sign! Xx

Yes feel constantly sick and drained of life! Cant sleep during the day even tho I'm shattered. Feels like a bad hangover - this is day 4. Didnt think the nausea would last all day! I know I shouldnt moan but I really do feel pretty terrible

I know! It's awful isn't it?! I feel guilty moaning but it feels so so bad! I've only actually thrown up twice but feel sick a fair bit. I've found that eating every couple of hours helps. Also rich tea biscuits and lemon sherbet sweets seems to do the trick when I'm feeling nauseous. I have to keep reminding myswlf that its a good sign that im feeling sick! When's your six week scan? Xx

My scans a week on tues - I'll be 7+3 weeks by then. Need to buy some boiled sweets. Have been nibbling rich tea biscuits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->