• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

Yay! Congrats again! I've started vomiting! Feels crap but at least I know the babies are ok x

Oh no! Hope it doesn't stick around too long! Xx

Tell me about it! Have u told ure clinic yet? What's your next step? I had to book a six week scan and then they discharged us! X

Called the hospital this afternoon. They booked me in for a scan but its not until I'm 7 weeks... I guess they must be busy?! Also got more progesterone and estrogen from the doctor. It's starting to feel more real now! :)

How's the sickness? xx

OTD & its a bfp! :) :)

Sorry Jack I stalked you back over to this thread since I didn't see an update from you on the other one :)

Where you live do they just say that its positive or do they give you the HCG #?

Either way super happy for you :) I have been waiting for your OTD! :happydance:

Hi Brandy

Ill pop back on the other thread later :)

No blood test they just accept the +ve hpt. xx

My clinic didnt do a blood test either. Must be a uk thing.
Had a terrible day yesterday - nausea all day! Finding it hard to eat. Already vom today! Not going to work again - still got pain from my enlarged ovary. Do feel pathetic but just can't face school x

I think u are totally doing the right thing! U must take things easy and look after those 2 growing babies! Xx

I still have no symptoms...apart from feeling a bit tired and a bit more hungry... x

I still have no symptoms...apart from feeling a bit tired and a bit more hungry... x

Thats a bonus :) I made it through this entire pregnancy so far without any morning sickness. My only ailment until 3rd trimester was being sleepy.. Now I cant sleep :( It's some weird payback.

Wow brandy you are so lucky to have had no ms! Did you have cramping in your first tri? I'm having some pretty bad cramps during the night. Hoping its just my uterus expanding.

Jack dont worry about a lack of symptoms! Mine started with tiredness and hunger too and then a couple of weeks later nausea kicked in x

I've had a bit of cramping too highhopes. Had some during the night last night actually. I haven't been sleeping well and still suffering from nightsweats - not pleasant! Xx

How come? I have been quite hormonal the past few days and have been grumpy with DH too! x

It's stupid! He asked if I wanted breakfast and I said yes and then he proceeded to lay in bed for the next half hour while I sat there feeling hungry and sick! But it's ok now I've had the grump and cried and am over it! He made me pancakes. Damn hormones! X

At least u got pancakes in the end! :)

My EDD according to an online calculator is 4th Oct! When's urs?

Do u have a midwife appt booked and next scan? Xx

My EDD is 9th Sept for 40 weeks but twins arrive early so prob mid aug!

Been to the GP and they have referred me for antenatal care, just waiting for my first appointment with the midwife. They said it will prob be around the 10 week mark.

How about u? When do u go to the GP? X

I went to the gp on thurs to get more progesterone and estrogen...they gave me a no to call to book an appt with the midwife. Dr said to book it for after my scan. Will call on Monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->