• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You ALL give me strength!!! IVF this summer!!!

I told the head and deputy, my family and in laws. Waiting for 12 week scan before I tell anyone else.

Bet you're on cloud nine today! I'm dragging myself out of bed to get to work for the afternoon. Feel so guilty for not going in! Xx

I'm trying hard to keep it contained - at least until Thursday - but I am cautiously delighted!!!

Try not to feel guilty about work - u have to put yourself first just now xxx

Felt awful when I went in!

Have u booked the 6 week scan? Suppose u can't really do that till your OTD? X

Called the hospital to ask if I should up my dose of estrogen now or wait till Thurs. They said not to do anything yet as "it could be a false positive"! They are good at being pessimistic!! ;)

Next time ur sick don't go back the same day! School can do without u for a few hrs - don't feel bad!

That's so mean of them to say that! Yeah defo wo t go back in next time I really regretted it today! Xx

Glad to hear it.

How many times did u test before ur scan? I'm trying to decide whether to test everyday till Thurs?! Or is that just ridiculous?! :)

I tested on the day before OTD and then twice on my Otd. Haven't POAS since! X

Had a real scare today. Severe abdominal pain on my right side to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. Went to a&e, had an internal exam which made me bleed! Then had a scan and the babies are fine thankfully. My right ovary is still triple the size it should be from the hyperstimulation during my ivf cycle. That's what is causing me pain. Feel so so tired now. Not going in tmrw! X

Oh no highhopes! Sounds very scary. Poor you. Glad to hear all is ok though! :) Will the swelling go down on its own?

I tested again this morning and it was still +ve (phew!). I wish my OTD would hurry up and come. Slightly anxious. God knows how Id cope with something like you've been through today!

Rest up tomo xx

They didnt really say much about how long it will take to go down but yeah I guess it will happen of its own accord. Left one is fine!

It has been a tough and scary day but I did get to see the babies! Both doing well. One is a bit bigger than the other - by 2-3mm.

Not long to go till your otd now. Any more symptoms? X

Cool photo! :)
I've just been really hungry and also had a banging headache this afternoon.... xx

Hi Jack, just jumped on and saw your lovely news...that's brilliant!!! Made me smile. Hope you're doing ok today xxx

And Highhopes, sorry to hear you're in pain Hun, hopefully it should settle down. So lovely that you got to see your twins. Take care xxx

I'm doing ok, been on 2 1/2 weeks of Buserilin, going for a scan this morning.

Cool photo! :)
I've just been really hungry and also had a banging headache this afternoon.... xx

Good Luck Greta :) Got everything crossed for you. Let us know how you get on xxx

I'm ok! Did another test this morning (I'm turning into an addict!!) and it came up positive again :) Hopefully tomo will be the same. Did u have a relaxing day today? Xx

Yeah I rested all day yesterday. Still spotting and cramping a bit so not sure I should go in...?thought it would have cleared up by now.

Done the official test?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"