You didn't just say that!!!

Armywife84 - deary me... its as if she's trying drop hints for you to have a baby - doesnt she get you're trying your best dammit!!

I hope I dont offend anyone coming back on this thread now but I still like to hear what dumb people are offending ttcers with!!

Armywife: :hugs: I'm sorry! It wasn't very tactful at all (and really no reason to bring it up to begin with) Though it's reasons like this I'm happy I haven't told my family yet, but I have a feeling I'll break down here pretty soon and just tell them.

Josephine: :haha: I do the same thing, stalking this thread pretty regularly

I never told my family either.. too much hassle - the oh's drop enough hints as it is!!

Ok I have one,

After a rough day, (it was my birthday today, and I woke up crying because of this whole crappy situation.) I had a rough day all day, another b-day no belly:cry:. I didn't talk to anyone other than my Mom, sis and DH. I just couldn't handle it.

I got online to check my b-day messages and well you know how on facebook people post random crap, I have a cousin who has 3 kids, 18, 15, and 12 years old. On facebook she posted and I quote...

"I'm not sure what is more disturbing, the fact that I'm not sure I could keep an infant alive or that I'm not sure I care. Lol" :saywhat:

It was a total gut punch! I feel like screaming on facebook :growlmad:! How awful! I am definitely going to talk to my dad about not going to grandma's for Christmas because they will be there, but I don't want to hurt my dad.

I am still so ANGRY :gun::gun::gun:

Now I have to fall asleep with that as the last event of my birthday :growlmad:

That is awful Maurie!! How can she say such a thing!!

Ok I have one,

After a rough day, (it was my birthday today, and I woke up crying because of this whole crappy situation.) I had a rough day all day, another b-day no belly:cry:. I didn't talk to anyone other than my Mom, sis and DH. I just couldn't handle it.

I got online to check my b-day messages and well you know how on facebook people post random crap, I have a cousin who has 3 kids, 18, 15, and 12 years old. On facebook she posted and I quote...

"I'm not sure what is more disturbing, the fact that I'm not sure I could keep an infant alive or that I'm not sure I care. Lol" :saywhat:

It was a total gut punch! I feel like screaming on facebook :growlmad:! How awful! I am definitely going to talk to my dad about not going to grandma's for Christmas because they will be there, but I don't want to hurt my dad.

I am still so ANGRY :gun::gun::gun:

Now I have to fall asleep with that as the last event of my birthday :growlmad:

:hugs: Even though, I know it's a rough one (trust me mine's tomorrow and I'm dreading it!) Happy Birthday!!

What a wench for saying that! I wouldn't be able to be in the same room without strangling her! :growlmad:

Well, take the rest of the day to try to enjoy your birthday. Dinner out, or takeout, maybe DH has something nice planned, maybe an evening movie..

I have ignored completely my MIL for 2 months now, not answering her phone calls not going to family reunions because of her constants "are you pregnant yet?" and she still wonders why am I being ignoring her ughhhhh

My inlaws havent said a WORD to me about babies, but it does seem that everyone AROUND me is preg. I feel like maybe i should have started TTC sooner so everyone ELSE could get preg. I mean--people around me are getting preg AND giving birth before i can even get preg. Its totally unacceptable to me, and my hubs has learned not to share others' baby news with me

Someone actually told me "you can always be a special aunt and uncle to your friends kids" yeah, because that is totaly the same as a child of your own:ignore:

Hi girls, Well i have been stalking this thread for a while now.. I am so sorry that people have been so rude and hurtful with their comments to you in relation to TTC..:hugs: :hugs:

Ok, so here is my story.....This is more of a silly one, and a realization that some people are just dumb...

So my DH was cashing out at Walmart with some of those .88 cent HPT's and the cashier says to him "Oh so you are pregnant?? What are you having a boy or a girl?"

So later on he gets home and tells me and I am like..hmmm.. umm well if a person knew they were pregnant already than they wouldnt need to test, and I was saying how silly it is for her to jump to that conclusion.....:wacko: DH and me just laughed about it....:dohh:

Hi girls, Well i have been stalking this thread for a while now.. I am so sorry that people have been so rude and hurtful with their comments to you in relation to TTC..:hugs: :hugs:

Ok, so here is my story.....This is more of a silly one, and a realization that some people are just dumb...

So my DH was cashing out at Walmart with some of those .88 cent HPT's and the cashier says to him "Oh so you are pregnant?? What are you having a boy or a girl?"

So later on he gets home and tells me and I am like..hmmm.. umm well if a person knew they were pregnant already than they wouldnt need to test, and I was saying how silly it is for her to jump to that conclusion.....:wacko: DH and me just laughed about it....:dohh:

LOL That person is just plain thick!! :haha:

I posted on another forum tonight (where it's fairly common knowledge that we have fertility issues) asking for motivation as we've signed up to a half marathon which we'll be running in aid of Infertility Network.

In amongst all the helpful responses was this gem.....

Infertility network you say?

It's maybe a bit late now but would it not have been better and easier to knock out a sprog instead and donate that ?

I can't tell you how mental I went!

SK x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back