"You don't need to explain yourself to me, I know you're a good mum."

S

Serene123

:cloud9:

I didn't even realise I was doing it, but I was speaking to my friend yesterday about how I was having an off day, but Caitlyn was clean, fed and happy. She stopped me halfway through and said, "you don't need to explain yourself to me, I know you're a good mum."

That's the first time anyone has ever said that to me. I didn't even notice I was explaining myself. Like I thought it was wrong to have a bad day and had to make sure she approved and didn't think less of me.

Sorry, pointless thread, it was just a lovely thing to hear! x

Thats lovely hun.... From reading your threads it comes across that you are a brilliant mum x

Awww thats lovely and same as above, from reading your posts, you are a brilliant mummy!! x

It's nice to hear those comments, isn't it?

I wonder if I've been told that at all....don't think so. :(

Aww that's nice :) I don't think anyone has ever said that to me. But I know I am anyway lol

aww that is sweet of her x

:cloud9:

I didn't even realise I was doing it, but I was speaking to my friend yesterday about how I was having an off day, but Caitlyn was clean, fed and happy. She stopped me halfway through and said, "you don't need to explain yourself to me, I know you're a good mum."

Well we all know that! lol :hugs:

Its so nice when people stop and pay you a compliment on raising your child :cloud9:

Makes you realise what a good job your doing even though you dont realise because its just what us mums do, we get on with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->