you gotta laugh really

readytogiveup

Reaction score
Reading everybodies posts in the run up to AF it is funny and a little ironic that we can all find the symptoms of pregnancy, me for instance i can feel nauseous in the mornings,i get sore boobs annd can suddenly see a mass of big veins running thru them,my sense of smell gets stronger i cry at silly things and my temp always come out just right. Just as i think maybe the witch will just appear out of nowhere days early or worse still late then,just minutes after you have peed on that test stick up she pops.. surprise surprise. i know we only symptom spot cos it is the only way we can cope with the stress of the TWW, month after month i end up looking like a nut job constantly poking my boobs for signs of tenderness then wow they are really tender,could this have anything to do with the poking ?,surely not he he. i get so damned moody days before AF even i dont like me very much, i have no doubt hubby will soon be buying me a new coat,one with buckles on the back and sleeves that allow me to give myself a big hug. just wish could BD then hibernate in TWW, i love it on here cos as barmy as i feel every month it is wonderful to know there are people out there who understand completely. I am very lucky really have 3 kids already my heart goes out to people TTC for years and no luck at all,we have it wrong in this country the NHS will fund someone who has stuffed their face a gastric band op(am overweight myself so not against people of size,just think should fund self,getting back to what was sayin but they wont fund IVF for these people !!,if you managed to get to the end of this thank you just needed to rant a little,:dust::dust::dust: to one and all x

lol exactly what im thinking lol. dont really pay much attention to my body before TTC as i have athritis in both feet and cervical spondylosis so i kinda ignore everything. this last week my o/h has been nagged all day n night by me asking.... am i normally this hot??? am i normally this moody??? babe can you check my cervix please it feels different to me??? do you think i may be pregnant babe???

can i get a matching jacket in a size 16 plz???

lol... I'm in line for the jacket too please.

I with you on this one, I had every symptom going last month but 12 DPO like clockwork the witch showed up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->