You guys!! What?! Line appeared right away!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I know, I know. It's a blue dye test. But the line appeared right away and this is from a box of tests I used a few days ago and they all showed up negative. Not even a hint of a line. Took one randomly this afternoon and got this...the line appeared right away.

Also attached a comparison picture of the first test I took when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.

Top test is my daughters test and bottom is todays

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 91
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 60
  • collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 110
I see it!! Fx it gets darker! What dpo are you?

Heck if I know. I think around 10ish dpo...but not exactly sure since my OPKs were all over the place.

That would be right on time to be seeing something!!

Thanks! I'm hoping it's a true positive and not a false :(

I'm totally guessing on my DPO...I got my darkest OPK test strip on May 25th even though I got a positive digi on May 21. People say to go by the test strip though so that's what I'm doing lol. I think I had some implantation cramping on Wednesday so I'm really really hoping that this is it for sure.

Thanks girl! I'll take another in the morning Fxd it's darker :)

Definitely see that hun! Good luck for tomorrow's test xx

I see it! Looks like mine did back in February if you want to check out my posts.

It's very comparable to the one you had with your daughter so that's really promising!

Congrats!!!!!! You can definitely see the line, hoping it gets darker. .. Good luck 0:)

I'd say it's legit! Reminds me of my positive 14dpo blue dye test with this pregnancy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 32
Thank you so much everyone! I'm really hoping that it gets darker too!

kneeswrites, yours looks super dark!

Buy a pink tests, when I take them I have that and darker...I wont hijack ur threaf with them, hehe, dont worry. Im by all means not saying. Ur not, just that pink will give u a better answer.

Buy a pink tests, when I take them I have that and darker...I wont hijack ur threaf with them, hehe, dont worry. Im by all means not saying. Ur not, just that pink will give u a better answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->