• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know you are a little TTC crazy when...

YKYATTCC when you're hesitant to buy new pants or shorts in case you have a bump! And you stick your tummy out when trying on shirts to see if you can wear it normal and for maternity!!

You Know your TTC CRAZY when :

You make excuses to go to BigLots because they have the pregnancy tests for 80cents and if you pick threw them they have boxes with 2 tests for the same price

You run out of tampons but have a stock pile of pregnancy tests

when you start poas days after :witch: has just finished and then you spend 10 mins examining it in every light and angle possible just to be sure

when you already have a detailed birth plan and have promised DH to make sure the doctors follow it and the child hasn't even been conceived

when you get readings from several different fertility psychics just to compare

When you discuss with your family what you would do with the mega millions jackpot if you won and you say have a baby NOW

when at every family gathering your father asks if you have been "studying" for the pregnancy test, and your grandmother tries to give you tips to get pregnant (smh)

oh how the list goes on and on lol

You Know your TTC CRAZY when :

You make excuses to go to BigLots because they have the pregnancy tests for 80cents and if you pick threw them they have boxes with 2 tests for the same price

You run out of tampons but have a stock pile of pregnancy tests

when you start poas days after :witch: has just finished and then you spend 10 mins examining it in every light and angle possible just to be sure

when you already have a detailed birth plan and have promised DH to make sure the doctors follow it and the child hasn't even been conceived

when you get readings from several different fertility psychics just to compare

When you discuss with your family what you would do with the mega millions jackpot if you won and you say have a baby NOW

when at every family gathering your father asks if you have been "studying" for the pregnancy test, and your grandmother tries to give you tips to get pregnant (smh)

oh how the list goes on and on lol

BRILLIANT :rofl:

YKYATTCC when you're hesitant to buy new pants or shorts in case you have a bump! And you stick your tummy out when trying on shirts to see if you can wear it normal and for maternity!!

Haha I do this! I keep thinking i need to buy new jeans but then think but what if i get pregnant i won't be able to fit into them after a few months.:haha:

I'm throwing lots of fat trousers away as I hung on to them after I lost weight just in case of a bump. After a year of ttc and nothing I decided that if I ever do get my BFP I will treat myself to lovely flattering maternity clothes as I will bloody well deserve it!

I'm throwing lots of fat trousers away as I hung on to them after I lost weight just in case of a bump. After a year of ttc and nothing I decided that if I ever do get my BFP I will treat myself to lovely flattering maternity clothes as I will bloody well deserve it!

It sounds like you definitely deserve new clothes at the very least! :hugs:

You know you're TTC crazy when you type a "b" in your web browser and your computer completes it as "babyandbump.com"

You know you're TTC crazy when you have BBTs placed strategically all over the house (and work) so that no matter where you happen to be when you wake up you can grab one and test your temp.

totally agree with you :)

I do this but the the other way round too; I'm losing weight so instead of throwing out the clothes that are too big, I am putting them all in a box labelled 'for when I'm pregnant'

You know you're TTC crazy when your wish list on Amazon for nursery decor looks like you're ready for a freakin' baby shower...sans baby.

You know you're TTC crazy when budgeting for smiley digi opk's, CBFM test sticks, preseed, and prenatals is as important as budgeting for your house mortgage.

You know you're TTC crazy when real pregnant people start becoming "the enemy."

You know you´re TTC crazy when you start using HPT´s in the mall, because you don´t want to tell anybody just yet, and it would be awkward to try to explain the test in the trash...

Ykyttcc when you just finish reading 28 pages of these and you have a headache and you think "maybe its a sign!"

You know youre TTC crazy when u r out to dinner w your friends but spend a half hour reading this thread and giggling instead of eating or conversing!

You know you're TTC when you have 17 high temperatures in a row, though you know it's because of the Provera, you still have hope (even though I've POAS 100 times and KNOW it's neg).

you know you are TTC crazy when you convince yourself that your 3 day AF was just implantation bleeding! :S

you know you are TTC crazy when you convince yourself that your 3 day AF was just implantation bleeding! :S

I´m actually trying to do that now..
Last period was unusually light, and only lasted 2-3 days... in opposition to my normally heavy 5-7 day bleeds ;)

Last period was unusually light, and only lasted 2-3 days... in opposition to my normally heavy 5-7 day bleeds ;)

are we crazy? i almost took a test this morning even though i'm CD11 and waiting for ovulation!:wacko:

are we crazy? i almost took a test this morning even though i'm CD11 and waiting for ovulation!:wacko:

Hehe. Nope. I just think we really really want a baby.
I don´t buy HPT´s in case I get tempted. I´m gonna buy the test on the day I´m gonna use it.
Otherwise I would be POAS every time I go to the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->