You know your TTC when

When time slows down for the last two weeks of your cycle, making two weeks feel like two years.

TWW is so long

:)!! How about when you try and convince yourself AF is IB?? Then you google blogs until you find another woman who had heavy IB... so of course this is what is happening to you too!

how about...

when you change your diet instantly overnight to a more healthy one, ok maybe not everyone, but I certainly have :)

TMI warning on this one!!!!!! When a little bit of sperm leaks out of your lady bits, and onto the bed, and you get all bent out of shape over it thinking it should be inside you making your babies instead :haha:

:)!! How about when you try and convince yourself AF is IB?? Then you google blogs until you find another woman who had heavy IB... so of course this is what is happening to you too!

I did that! :dohh: and looking at every single pregnancy charts in FF to hopefully find one like yours! Especially with temp dropping and who still got a BFP!

Ladies! this thread is FANTASTIC!! :thumbup: Well done for starting it! :thumbup:

I can relate to them all...I havent cracked an egg open yet...only cause I never thought to do it! :haha:

You know you are ttc when:
OH says "but you said I could have a night off tonight?!!!" (happened 10 mins ago, Hes getting away with it because Im not due to o until friday!)

and when

You dont know the actual date, only your cd or dpo!!

have any of you ladies in denial after the first few days of AF and/or right after AF that you think "Could I be one of those people who are pregnant but don't know until it's time for labor?"

:dohh: or is it just me? :haha:

You dont know the actual date, only your cd or dpo!!
This is me. I get the actual date mixed up with my CD. Not as much now that I'm in DPO, but the CD certainly get me all mixed up with the date. :haha:

have any of you ladies in denial after the first few days of AF and/or right after AF that you think "Could I be one of those people who are pregnant but don't know until it's time for labor?"

:dohh: or is it just me? :haha:
Yes! On my Nov. 1st AF this exact thought went through my mind!

when yu open stuff in the fridge and smell it just to see if it makes yu cringe

This thread really made me laugh

I thought I would bump it, maybe it will cheer up someones day

All the best ladies x

:haha: I got one. Your DH asked if your boob hurts and he hopes your boobs keep hurting! :haha:

Thanks ladies you have all made me smile! It's great to know I'm not the only one who is slightly nuts!!

:haha: I got one. Your DH asked if your boob hurts and he hopes your boobs keep hurting! :haha:

My OH gets upset when my boobs hurt bless him he gets no boob action at least 5 days of the month. I wonder how he will feel when I am pregnant or feeding

My OH gets upset when my boobs hurt bless him he gets no boob action at least 5 days of the month. I wonder how he will feel when I am pregnant or feeding

Same here~ But he said he hopes they do hurt if that means being pregnant~ :haha:

You know you are TTC when you cry while cleaning up an entirely full cup of your FMU that you spilt in the dark and splattered all over the shower curtain and rug and pants at 6:00 a.m... just sayin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->