You know your TTC when

...when every single thing in life relates to it. Even programmes that are about building houses. Damn lady on cowboy builders who was pregnant!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS THREAD! EVERYTHING IS SOO TRUE HAHAHA im so glad im not the only one!!!! xxx

this is the best thread i've seen in ages totally cheered me up! Two more for you...

going to your friends baby shower tomorrow fills you with so much jealously and sadness that i'm not pregnant that i have repeatedly picked up the phone to cancel before telling myself to snap out of it!

and when reading this thread actually makes you cry because you want a baby so much and realise you aren't weird for feeling like it

.... When your husband's text to you from work simply says "Period update?"

I'm/we're waiting for AF to arrive & this text made me laugh & think of this thread, so had to share.

:haha:

This morning after I took my temp:

DH: "is your temp still up?"
Me: "yeah"
DH: "does that mean you boobs still hurt?"

:rofl:

This is so funny!

You know you're ttc when you've taken a test and its negative but instead of throwing it away you keep it and keep checking it 10 minutes later, the next day etc just to be sure! Then you get an evap and get excited, oh dear!

... when you set up your night stand at night so you can reach your phone and yourbbt so you dont have to move and lose any baby making fluid after bd. You need to get on ff mobile app and input you bded.

.. you investigate your toilet paper like a psychic reading life lines on someones palm.

... you check ff 5 times a day seeing if its drawn any new lines. Lol

... when you set up your night stand at night so you can reach your phone and yourbbt so you dont have to move and lose any baby making fluid after bd. You need to get on ff mobile app and input you bded.

.. you investigate your toilet paper like a psychic reading life lines on someones palm.

... you check ff 5 times a day seeing if its drawn any new lines. Lol

Lol, so true! I do all of these!

You know you are TTC when you have seen more fallopian tube than most juniour doctors. I am not sure if the web is a good or bad thing. I havent even had mine checked yet!!!

Haha!

I haven't been TTC very long, so I can't relate to all of them, but I tell you I have had constant early-morning insomnia since I started charting. Worrying about my insomnia affecting my temps is becoming a self fulfilling prophesy.

Haha!

I haven't been TTC very long, so I can't relate to all of them, but I tell you I have had constant early-morning insomnia since I started charting. Worrying about my insomnia affecting my temps is becoming a self fulfilling prophesy.

Merewen... We are the same person! BBT anxiety is ruining my life! Ha!

Needed a pick me up so I read You Know You Are TTC When .......... and it defo perked me up.

SIL is 12 weeks and I am pleased as it will be bro's 1st but defo want my BFP ASAP.

Thanks for sharing ladies x

You know you're ttc when you calculate your due date right after ovulation (way before signs of bfp).

...when you think you might have a fever and you take your temperature with a bbt thermometer.

When your boobs have been fondled more times then when you were single.

When your husband can have a conversation about sperm friendly lube with his friends.

When you spend more time looking for symptoms online, then actually having any.

I have just realized I am turning into a crazy lady!

Hells bells! What have I let myself in for? :)

Thank you for this thread I've p'dmsl :)
I'm just seriously starting on my TTC journey this month (If, that is, my body would like to hurry up and ov) but I see many of these scenarios occurring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->