You know you're trying to conceive when.....

I

Indigo77

Women:
You think you might wet your pants every morning because you can't go to the bathroom until your thermometer beeps.
Your calendar at work is color coded for the days leading up to ovulation.
You tell people you work for the FBI because they look at you funny when you use jargon like BBT, TTC, and AF.
Anyone else would need a decoder to read your fertility chart.
Suddenly, everyone around you is either pregnant, nursing or with a child
You've created voodoo dolls for all of the people who've asked, "Are you pregnant yet?"
You're about as interested in sex as you are in balancing the checkbook.

Men:
You open your briefcase and find a sticky note from your wife that says, "Don't drink any coffee, no cocktails after work, don't stress out and keep your 'boys' cool."
You're sleeping in front of the fireplace and showering at the gym because your wife turned down the water heater at home and took away your electric blanket.
You look like someone out of a rap video because your new boxers keep riding up and out of the top of your pants.
You feel like your wife has an alarm clock in her shorts because every four weeks or so, she comes running out of the bathroom saying, "Drop your pants--it's time!"
Someone asks you what day it is and you reply, "Cycle day 20."
You know enough about the workings of the female body to teach a health class at the high school.

Someone asks you what day it is and you reply, "Cycle day 20." lol Thanks for the laugh!.
https://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/sparky710/Blinkies/BBDust.gif

Classic :rofl:

Although for my DH I could add:
You wife keeps telling you to get your laptop off your lap as you're cooking the boys
You wife tells you to stop putting your mobile in your pocket as your cooking the boys
Each week you wife gives you ANOTHER supplement telling you it's good for the boys or your stamina

:rofl:

Hee hee! :haha:

....Shopping trips are performed in stealth-like super agent mode...so no one can see the ttc paraphernalia at the bottom of your basket. :coolio:

I have to admit all TTC paraphenalia mainly comes from the internet or I shop between 2-4am when I know that no-one I know is awake :shhh:

Women:
You think you might wet your pants every morning because you can't go to the bathroom until your thermometer beeps.
Your calendar at work is color coded for the days leading up to ovulation.
You tell people you work for the FBI because they look at you funny when you use jargon like BBT, TTC, and AF.
Anyone else would need a decoder to read your fertility chart.
Suddenly, everyone around you is either pregnant, nursing or with a child
You've created voodoo dolls for all of the people who've asked, "Are you pregnant yet?"

Men:
You open your briefcase and find a sticky note from your wife that says, "Don't drink any coffee, no cocktails after work, don't stress out and keep your 'boys' cool."
You're sleeping in front of the fireplace and showering at the gym because your wife turned down the water heater at home and took away your electric blanket.
You look like someone out of a rap video because your new boxers keep riding up and out of the top of your pants.
You feel like your wife has an alarm clock in her shorts because every four weeks or so, she comes running out of the bathroom saying, "Drop your pants--it's time!"
Someone asks you what day it is and you reply, "Cycle day 20."
You know enough about the workings of the female body to teach a health class at the high school.

:rofl: sooooo true :rofl:

XxX

I'm just starting TTC and I can already relate! hahaha

You wife keeps telling you to get your laptop off your lap as you're cooking the boys
You wife tells you to stop putting your mobile in your pocket as your cooking the boys
Each week you wife gives you ANOTHER supplement telling you it's good for the boys or your stamina

The thing is...they DO need telling...
My DH is at a conference hotel and was telling me he was using the HOT TUB!
HE HAS A SA ON MONDAY! WTH?
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

The thing is...they DO need telling...
My DH is at a conference hotel and was telling me he was using the HOT TUB!
HE HAS A SA ON MONDAY! WTH?
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:
LMAO!!! Well, if his count comes back good, then you can feel REALLY confident about his swimmers.

You think about weekends away in terms of will I be O at that time and if so will my MIL be able to hear us when we bd, coz I´m not missing out on one for anyone!!

You test the stringyness of the cheese on you pizza with your fingers.

lol

You think about weekends away in terms of will I be O at that time and if so will my MIL be able to hear us when we bd, coz I´m not missing out on one for anyone!!

We would skip it...:blush:

We would skip it...:blush:

No way. I was ovulating when I was camping with my 3 kids. We bd in an open camper with our 3 children sleeping 10 feet away.
Quick and quiet my friend, quick and quiet! Sometimes, there is no grand seduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->